Chapter 13- I Don't

Chapter 13- I don't

Marines p.o.v

I looked around my dressing room.Today is my wedding day. Since my dream the people around me have been actions weird.

It's all I lie. I looked around. I just know it.

I looked behind me to see my 'father in law'. He smiled brightly at me. There something off with this guy.

"It's time" he told me. I looked at him. I sighed and nodded. he walked outdo f the room leaving me to look at my own reflection.

My hair was curled and fell over my shoulders. My eyes had silver eye shadow and black eyeliner. I had on my crown that I wore around the kingdom, but he did they get this? I also had on a long white dress with sea shells all over it.

That's it. theres something going I here. it's not right.

I looked around and stood up, walking to the large double doors that lead to the late isle that I will walk down to get married to a man I don't even know.

I have no one to walk me down the isle and give me away. this isn't right this is not what I want to happen to me, at my wedding that I don't even want.

I watched as the doors opened and all of his Family walk down the isle and go into there spots. Then the flower girl went. This means that I am close to having to go to. But I know this is wrong something is telling me that is is very wrong.

I took a deep breath when the music for me started playing. I waked down the isle looking around at hopeful and happy faces. Caden's stuck out the most his face had love written all over it.

I smiled sadly. Once I got I the Ned of the isle I was faced to the man in a matter of fifteen minutes ill be married to.

The minister started to talk and we just skipped the vows because I have nothing to say.

"Do you take marine to be your ofled wedded wife to have to hold, through sickens and In health through richer and poorer?" The minister asked Caden.

"I do" he said loud and proud. I felt like I was going to drown in my own sweat.

"Do you take Caden to be your ofled wedded wife to have to hold, through sickens and In health through richer and poorer?" The minister asked me.

I looked around nervously. "um um I-I um" I stuttered with my own words.

"I-I don't I'm sorry" I said before rushing pit and back to the building.

I rushed ball inside because now hive a really bad feeling something bad is going to happen I felt something hard come in contract with my head. I groaned and fell o the ground.

I touched my head and looked at my attacker and saw my ex 'father in law' I blinked a couple of times just to make sure it is true.

"I knew it" I hissed " I knew there was something wrong with you" he just smirked at me.

I started to feel light headed and e everything started to get fuzzy. he laughed an evil laugh.

I looked at him horrified. "looks like you got everything figured out huh? we lie and you I hire it out, but every good thing must come to an end," he said before hitting me again.

Then it all come back to me, Bryce my whole family, the truth.

"Bryce" I mumble before the whole world went black.

----------------------
~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3