Chapter 4- There Plan

Chapter 4- there plan

-marine on side-

Bryce's p.o.v

I laid in my bed and thought back to the day I yelled at my mate for not being good enough.

I love her already but when she flashed her eyes turned purple. not like a dark purple but a bright purple eyes that I could look into for days.

All I can think about is her, her long flowing brown hair, her purple eyes. her tab skin. she's perfect and I regret what I said I was just so sad.

My wolf has fell into a deep depression while I have my beta and dorm other pack members researching creatures that have purple eyes that shift and are perfect.

I sighed and listened to my wolf call for his mate. then my beta came running into the room with a smile on his face.

"Alpha, the girl I think we got something" he told me eagerly. I nodded and sat up on my bed and he ran over and say next to me with a list of creatures.

Vampire
Mermaid
Fairy

I looked at him confused. He smirked and looked at me.

"We test each one" he told me with a smirk.

He handed me a new note with his plan.

Vampire- put her around large amours of blood, raw meat.

Mermaid- water

Fairy- fairy dust

"But if she is one of these she's special. there is about 100 purple fairies and 4 vampires with that ability. but the mermaid she's a legend told to us by one of the mermaid elders he said that she is alive and on land just like the other ones"

I sighed and shook my head.i how she takes me back after this. I looked up at my beta and nodded. "let start this"

After tree house of planning each faze we decided to do the most likely first.

Fairy
Vampire
Mermaid

Faze one starts tomorrow.

Marines p.o.v

I woke to glass shattering down stairs. oh no.

I ran down the stairs to my brother throwing stuff. I shook my head and walk over o them and both of them were looking at the door.

I gasped..... please no not again.

'Dear marine,

We have found you. My son is back to claim his prize. You.'

I fell on my knees in uncontrollable sobs. the waves on the beach started to crash to the shore violently.

My powers. "shit, marine calm down please" my brothers both plead me.

The phone rang and Jake answered. "Where is marine! why is the ocean doing this if se isn't upset!" my fathers demanded.

"Father we have recover another note and marine has found her mate." jake said in a dominating voice.

"Ill be there in an hour but I will have guards that's will follow marine everywhere she goes even school." my father said before hanging up.

My brother sighed and looked at me before saying "our life is about to get a lot more difficult."

---------------------------------------------

~the more votes I get the faster I update

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3