Chapter 17- No Daddy

Marines p.o.v

I looked up at my fatherland my brothers and blushed as they all raised a perfect eye brow at me, questioning me.

Looked down while my mate chuckled at my behavior. he looked at me lovingly then at my family.

"I have marked you daughter sir ac I love her, I really do, with all my heart" I smiled at him with my dad looked wide eyes at my mate, speechless.

His eyes filled with sorrow and I knew he was thinking about mother his mate. "I can tell you love her and she loved you by the way you look at each other and I give you my blessing" he mumbled and walked out of the room.

My brothers smiled at me and my mate before running after my dad, going to help my father. my mate looked at me questionably.

"You see my mother is dead, my father loved her dearly like any good Mate would. She was perfect she had a tail like mine, when she passed my father was heart broken he went into a deep depression that I don't think he ever got out of he just kid of hides it inside." I said with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry babe I'm really sorry I didn't know" he said when sadness filled his eyes. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you" I smiled lovingly at him.

"I love you" I whispered and pecked his lips. He smiled at me and said "I love you to, oh marine I love you so much" he said leaving little kisses all over my face.

There was suddenly a loud 'BOOM' soloist that I jumped and fell off my hospital bed onto the ground.

My brothers came rushing in a
distressed look on there faces. I looked to them questionably.

"It's father he tried .....again" he panted out. I looked at the wide eyed before talking off done the hall and to his quest room.

I heard the doctors shouting orders in the mix of his surgery.
"Please daddy, no don't leave me, please!" I sobbed loudly and leaned back on my mate while my brothers looked at the door with a blank face.

"Please daddy" I whispered as I fell into a deep sleep to the soft sound of rain on the ground out side because I was so sad, I was loosing hold on my powers.

Which is never a good thing... ever.

----------------------

~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3