Chapter 6- The Not So Great Excape

Chapter 6- The Not so great escape

Marines p.o.v

I woke up in a room full of raw.. meat, what the fuck.

I looked around... this isn't my room. I smelled the air and caught the scent of my mate. why am I at my mates house with meat surrounding me?

I rose my hearing effect. one of my powers is being able to upgrade all my senses. I also control the seas currents and I have the Siren effect, which is a beautiful singing voice. I have mind control but my siren effect is much powerful then any other mermaids. Mine can control people and put them under my spell and a couple other things.

I listened out side the door and heard my mate and another Male talking. "did she eat any of the meat" the male asked.

"I dont think she's a vampire" my mate told his friend. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head while mumbling "silly wolfs"

"Okay so two more tests to do" the male concluded then added "fairy and mermaid." Fairy really?

I looked up to see a window and smirked, stupid to.

I climbed out of the windrow and ran. I was almost at the coast line when I head twigs snapping behind me. think marine I encouraged my self. okay wolfs.

I ran round trees spreading my scent though the trees. I felt water on my arm. fuck. "no no no" I said out loud. I felt my shift coming on.

I turned around and got tackled by a blond wolf. Then another one came but neither are my mate. I shifted. they looked at me shocked before backing up. Probably because my tale.

I can't fix this. I laid under the tree and within seconds using my powers I was dry and in human form. I looked at the shocked faces before sighed and whispering "sorry".

I sag the same pitch until there eyes changed to purple like mine.
"You are in your Dailey run you remember nothing about what had happens in the last half hour, but now you want to go home and sleep." I told them looking kronor there eyes.

They nodded and they stood there looking off into space. I sighed and ran tho the edge of the cliff, I snapped my fingers and jumped into the ocean.

God I'm so dumb. I swam home and walked through my door to be hugged and asked a million questions.

After telling them the whole story even about the man they pinned me to the tree they told me I did the right thing and they are proud.

Bryce's p.o.v

I looked at my friends I just ran over here after I heard the most beautiful singing ever. and when I got here my friends were standing here frozen in spot.

I heard some one snap there fingers ad I snapped my head get to see some one jump into the ocean.

I smelled the air and this price of land smelled purely of my mate.

I looked back over ya my friends to see them out of there trances and looking very confused. "did you find my mate?" I asked then.

"I don't know"they both answered at the same time. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"What do you remember?"I asked annoyed.

"Well we went out for a run and now we want to go home and go to bed" they both stated.

Then they walked off. what the hell was that shit and where did my little mate run off to?

---------------------------------------------

~the more votes I get the faster I update

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3