Chapter 12- Odd Dreams

Chapter 12-

Marines p.o.v

~Marines dream~

I woke up in a field of flowers as long green grass. I looked around at all the flowers, they are all purple.

"Where am i?" I asked to myself. I got up and walked over p the near by beach. half of the tree is dark and gloomy.

The land was split into two pieces. the dark one then the one I'm on.. cheery, and bright. I looked into the water on my side and saw its clear and filled with small fish, while the other side is dark, and mosey.

I felt a pull to the dark side but the pull to the water on my side is south stronger. "Hello dear" I voice said behind me, startling me.

I turned to see a very beautiful woman. she has long black hair and bright blue eyes. "w-who are you?" I asked once I snapped out of my trance.

"I am the moon goddess but you can call me Selene" she said with a small smile. I gasped. why is she here with me? where am i?

"Where am I"? I asked in a small voice. She smiled at me.

"This is my home and that over there is the evil side while over here is the good side you could say" she said with a wide smile talking about her side of the meadow.

"I have called you here to tell you, that every one can not be trusted. some are good some are bad. like over there you see the bad, they have wronged many times, while here the people have wronged for the right reasons like protections some one the love." she told me in a sincere voice.

"What do up mean people can't be trusted, who can't be trusted " I asked, I'm honestly so confused right now.

"Oh dear" she moved a piece of hair out of my face. " people around you now can not be trusted" she whispered before walking away.

What? everything started to get fuzzy and then everything disappeared.

~end of her dream~

I woke up drenched in sweat. I liked around my room and spotted my white long wedding dress.

"The people around me can't be trusted" I whispered and looked over at my sleeping 'fiancé'.

Maybe It was just my imagination. 'the people around you can't be trusted' the voice of the beautiful woman spoke in my head.

Maybe she is right?

-------------------------

~the more votes and comments I get the faster I update.

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3