Chapter 7- Test Two

Chapter 7- Test two

Marines p.o.v

I woke the next morning dreading the fact that I have to go back to school and face my mate.

It is honestly the lays thing that I want to do now. I showered and brushed my teeth, ten o picked out my outfit. I had on a pair of pants with a t shirt, I know not my bet combo. It my lazy day.

I threw my hair up into a pony tail and ran down the stairs. I grabbed a granola bar and walked out to my car and drove to school.

Once I pulled up to the school I could see all the wolves bow there head ad look away. 'thats right learn your place' I thought smugly.

I walked to my locker and took out my binder, shoving my backpack on the locker then locking it.

I walked Into my first hour and talked to a girl named cCindy she is really sweet and her mate is my mates beta. Cindy has long blond hair and brown eyes.

Once it was lunch, I had a weird feeling, like something bad is going to happen.

I shook it off and walked off to Cindy's table with her. I didn't grab any food because mermaids don't eat much.

After a fun lunch I waked Dow the empty hall heading to the library so I can look something up for social studies.

I looked down at my binder and looked for my paper while I walked. then I felt something tingle on my skin. fairy dust really?

I looked up at my mates third in command and smirked. he looked over my body for a second then back at my eyes once he realized that I wasn't shifting into anything any thing soon he apologized then left.

I shook my head and chuckled under my breath. I waked into the library wiping off as much of the dust I could when walking down the hall.

Bryce's p.o.v

My third in command walked up to me with a confused face on. he looked up at me before saying "she's not a fairy"then walking away.

I looked around confused ad put t head o my cold office desk. "damit" I muttered. that means she's a mermaid but that's to rare there is said to only be one left and that's just a myth.

"Oh little mate I will figure you out" I said under my breath.

---------------------------------------------

~the more votes I get the faster I update

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3