Chapter 14- They Found her

Chapter 14-They found her

Bryce's p.o.v

I looked out the window to see The area out side my pack house covered in trees

We have been tracking we for a week. We have found her here and she i guess caused a scene at her own wedding.

Now two days after no one has seen her. this worried me to the core. where is my beautiful mate? what have they done to her? all these questions and worries ran though my mind.

I looked over at Jarod and jake and they looked beyond worried, but not asking as me. I look like I had a month to live.

I wanted to crawl under a rock and die because I should have protected my mate! I should have been there for her, but instead I was here acting like the ass hole I am.

I looked around at the map that is laid out in front of me. This is hopeless, I'm hopeless.

Jarod got up and walked out of the room when he got a phone call from who jake tells me is there father.

"What if she's not there" I said looking at the spot where we think she is being held.

"She is, we can only hope she is there anyways" he mumbled looking back at the map.

The place where we think she is, is a large abandoned old pack house on the out scuttes of my packs territory.

Why they choose the no mans land on the out side of my territory I will never know, there is plenary of no mans land by other packs.

"I love you so much marine" I whispered and jakes head snapped to me with a real smile on his face.

"She loves you to, man" he told us with a small smile now. I want to hear the words form my perfect mate mouth.

I smiled at the thought of her saying that to me and really meaning it.

Jarod burst into the room with a frantic face on. " we need to go now!" he yelled at. The top of his lungs.

"They found her , they found her" and with that we all ran out of the room and followed Jarod to where my mate is.

----------------------
~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3