i.

one

-----------------------

She observed every inch of her naked body in the mirror and could not look any longer. Ellie loved the way the heat of the water felt on her bare skin, it was one the few things that could get a smile to resonate on her lips. Along with "Small Batch", the little café that resided merely two blocks away from her small, yet cozy flat. Scrubbing every section of her body, and doing a quick wash to the hair, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her fragile body.

Her outfit for the day was nothing special, a white long sleeve shirt, leggings and tattered boots. The cold air clouted her naked face the instant she opened the door and locked it. It sent willies down her spine; the weather this year was colder than usual in Brighton. Ellie walked down the few steps that lead to her door and made her way to the café. 

Before she knew it, she was hit by the familiar scent of coffee beans and sweet paistries. But something was slightly off, her favorite server – whom of which reminded her of her nana – was not there. Presumably, Ellie thought Mrs.Holland took a sick day. Sitting down in her usual seat, she looked over the menu. Ellie was possessed with the feeling of being the rheostat over one of the very little things in her life. 

"Hello, I'm Zayn and I'll be your waiter for the day," he said in a brawny, gravelly Bradford accent.

+++++

It's short, I know but it will be get longer. Tell me what you think so far! <3