a note to my (not so) lovely readers.

Originally I posted this after more than 20 chapters but decided it should be put at the beginning for so many reasons.

It seems like a lot of you forget that I don't write this story for (only) you. I write it mostly for myself and then for all of you. However, there's more than 1k reads on every chapter and that's a lot of people, I can not please all of yours wishes; and even if I could, I would not want to.

A lot of you are members of LGBT as far as I understand and so am I, but that's not giving you the right to leave rude comment on the part where I put even a bit of affection between a girl and a boy. If you don't like straight sex, skip the part where it's written, or if you do decided to read it don't leave rude comments and say it's disgusting because after all, that's how you got into this world.

Furthermore, you saying how you will stop reading if I do that or don't do that honestly only annoys me but other than that, it means nothing to me. If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple as that. If anything, it will make me not put any kind of smut.

I honestly tried so hard to ignore your comments and just shrugged it off but this is all becoming too much. This is not a lesbian story! I haven't said it is so if you can't deal with something as simple as that then fucking leave. I honestly don't care anymore.

Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion but saying "Ew I just puked" five times in one paragraph of Lauren and Nick doing things that are normal for couples to do is honestly crossing every damn line.

I honestly meant to put this but much shorter as the next a/n but I had a really shitty day and then a few people decided to be so nice and make it better by sharing their non wanted opinion so fuck it.

And no I have no idea when I will update again because I can't be bothered with writing a story for someone who will drop rude ass comments.

Have a good night.