The Peculiar Girl

"What if you're the one who's created to be the villain?"

Fairytales are known as stories with happy endings. But in every story, there is this person who always tries to ruin everything for short, a villain. Like the witch in Snow white’s story, the big bad wolf in the story of Three Little Pigs and the stepmother in Cinderella’s story. And that villain is the most irritating character in every fairytales. Let’s be honest here, everybody hates the bad one.

In the world where fairytale lives which is Fantasia, people see Ji Eun as a cunning woman who likes to ruin every body's happy ever after.

Because of their prejudice towards her and the unexpected event that put her life into danger, she was banished from her world and was sent to another world. Which is 'our' world.

Where life meets reality instead of childish imaginations.

She was sent there to complete a mission. And that is to be a woman that has a changed and better character.

But along the way, she stumbled upon the lives of people...and she somehow found herself being touched by love.

Unravel her story as she encounters pain, friendship, love...or let's just say, the definition of life.

~:~

“Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” 

-Zelda Fitzgerald

[Multimedia: Trailer]

CREATED BY FINDINGSUNSHINE

~:~

A/N: Hey there. I know that this story has a touch of fantasy but let me make it clear that I didn't elaborate it that much. So this story didn't center in magics or anything related to fantasy.
This story is more focused in the real world like school life. Well you get the picture.

Have fun reading!