My Thug ~ .....

Yeah, let me introduce myself, my name is Aaliyah Gabrielle. Some call me Liyah, la, or gabi. Which ever works for you.

I've grown up on the dirty side of Compton and its ruff, I see things that ... Ya know, well never mind

I'll fuck any bitch up that try an step to me, im not gone lie im a hood ass chick, but I can also be classy. Well aint gone talk ya head off, let me get my day started.

______________

*Liyah's P.O.V*

Damn nigga why you gotta play so damn much, thats why dont nobody like ya light bright ass now.

Liyah? Why you so mean, just give a nigga a chance, I been trynna wine an dine ya ass ya know keep a lil money in ya pocket. "Lino said while mushing me on the head"

Maybe if ya ass was cute ill let ya eat the twat, but shit ya aint even that. Lol

Damn you just tried to play a nigga?

No, Boo I didn't have to try, I did. "I said walking to my car, bout to go hang with my girls"

But - c.o, I walked away before he could finish his sentence.

See, im the type of girl evey nigga wants, but some can't get. Big ol' ghetto booty, D-cup breast, an Red as hell, yeah Im a red bone. And my swag no other bitch could touch it.

Im not a mean person, see that whole Lino thing. Dont get me wrong now he a sexy mf but, he a so called "thug" and I aint in to them type.

___________

~3 hours later.....

I arrived to my destination, an seen all my girls waiting for me. "Damn girl you gotta fatty in them jeans" one of the girls said.

Girl you don't got to tell me twice, I know I do. "i said as we walked into the mall".

____________

*Shawn's P.O.V* (Liyah's bestfriend)

Soon as I got home from practice I was in a straight smash mode, I ate bout everything in the fridge.

Called one of my hoes up and asked what she was up to, a nigga need a quick come.

~Phone Convoo;

Her: Yeah, Shawn baby wassup?

Me: Nothin' you trynna come over, you know give a nigga what he need?

Her: daddy you know ill be there, give me bout 30mins.

Me: Yeah, whatever bye Shay, hurry yo ass up to.

*End Of Convoo..

I was just gone chill and watch tv for a while, then I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened the door my eyes got big, and I got happy, it was shay, with her thick foreign ass. Looking good as hell.

But enough of that, she and I both know why she here, aint even have to say nothing, she was quick to come in get on ha knees an go to work

Holdin' the back of ha head, while my eyes rolled back, and I lit a blunt, this shit feels like heaven. She dont waste no time.

Liah's P.O.V

Them bitches had me in that store all night. Im tired, hungry and ready to go home. I stopped at Bojangles and got me a supreme combo, as soon as I got home I smash an fell into a deep sleep.