Chapter 17: Got You.

Hey everyone! So, today, it's my goal to see if I can maybe wrap this story up! Let's see if I can! :D

Oh, and the song has nothing to do with the chapter! I just listened to it, as I was writing!

:D

Now onto the chapter.....

_________________________________________________________________________

Sam and Justin waited at the curb to cross the street. They were going to the airport to see what time the earliest flight out was. They began to walk down the crosswalk and Sam began to button-up her sweater. They entered into the crowded airport, trying to stay together. She looked over to Justin and let out a breath of annoyance.

"Why don't you go get us some coffee or something, I'll go get the tickets," The girl said over to the boy, who began to nod and push through the crowd.

Sam began to walk around the airport, pushing past many people. She soon began to get tired of being pushed around, so she walked over to a deserted area. She stood by a hallway that had a small door at the end of it. Waiting for the crowd to clear, she felt another body come closer to hers from behind. The body was tall and had the slightest scent of a sweet smelling cologne. A pair of hands wrapped around her and began to pull her back towards him. She froze in her place, unable to even let out a shriek for help.

"Got you," The figure whispered down to her. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her neck and let out a slight groan at the pain. She fell down into the arms of her captor and he began to drag her towards the door.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Sam?" Justin was wandering around the airport looking for the girl. "Where could she've gone?"

He made his way to the front door and looked out to the sidewalk. She wasn't there, either. He opened up the door to the outside, maybe she had gone out and he just couldn't see her. Turning down the corner, Justin saw a dark alley. He took caution as he began to walk down the tight area. 

"Sam?" Justin called out.

"She isn't here," A voice said from behind the teenager. He quickly jumped at the voice and turned to face him. His face was only teasing, but Justin made out that he was in early 20's. His hair was dark and slightly slicked back, his eyes were sparkling, and his attire was somehow intimidating to the boy. 

"Wh-Who are you?" Justin asked, as he began to back away from the young man. The adult, of the pair, began to walk forward, following the boy.

"Well, I am Reed. Perhaps, Sam has told you about me?" The young man inquired.

Justin quickly nodded his head and continued to back away from Reed, "What have you done with her?"

Reed let out a chuckle, "Only what I had to do. I knew Sammi wouldn't go willingly, so I just had to give her a little...nap."

Justin stopped in his place, "You are a monster. How could you do something like that to her?"

Reed froze at the boy's statement, "You are not her brother, you wouldn't understand. Now, let's get one thing clear, kid. I am not just going to let you go. Either you come willingly or go night-night. Which do you prefer?"

"I will not go anywhere with you!" Justin yelled at the young man. Reed let out another chuckle. Justin stood in silence until he felt a horrible pain in the left side of his neck. Jones stood behind the boy pressing the shot's needle into his neck. A few seconds later, Justin fell down into the large man's arms. Reed stopped his laughing and walked over to the two of them. He stared down at Justin and then let out a sigh.

"Children are so clueless, these days," Reed said, as he and Jones began to walk to the back of the alley.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sam's eyelids began to open. She was lying down on a soft bed, a modern hotel room was all around her. Her head was killing her and she tried to sit back up, but there was just one thing: she was tied to the bedpost. Each of her wrists had tight rope around them and were connected to the wooden bedposts. She looked over to her left, Justin lied on the other bed, completely knocked out. His wrists were also tied up to the post.

Sam began to move her arms, trying to loosen the ropes. She closed her eyes, as the ropes began to burn her arms. She continued to struggle until she felt a pair of hands grab her arms.

"Now, now, Sammi, let's behave ourselves," A voice cooed to her. She shot open her eyes to see her brother sitting on the edge of her bed. She began to shake off his hands and tried to scoot away from him. "Oh...aren't you happy to see me, sweetie?"

She shook her head and continued to push herself away from him. He began to move closer to the girl, laying his body down next to hers, "Oh come on, Sammi, you know you missed me just a tiny bit, right?"

Sam still shook her head and froze in her place. Reed let out a sigh and then slowly wrapped his arms around her frame. He closed his eyes and held her close to him. She looked him up and down, and instantly felt in danger.

He looked different to the girl. He wasn't as sweet and reassuring as he normally looked. His appearance was drastically different. He squeezed her body closer to his and she could slightly smell his cologne.

"There isn't that better," He began, lightening his grip on her. "I knew you missed me. You just needed a hug, that's all."

She still sat still in her place, "W-what are you going to d-do to m-me?"

"You ask too many questions, baby. It's one of your few flaws. You should just let what's going to happen...happen, Sammi," Reed said, as he tightened his grip around her, again.

"L-let Justin go," She said, as she fidgeted in his arms.

"So, his name is Justin. Yes, I have met him..." Reed started, he shut his eyes again and let a breath out from his nose. "He's not going anywhere, sweetie poo."

"He hasn't done anything wrong though," Sam said, as she felt a tear run down her cheek. "J-just let him go. P-please, Reed, just let him go and keep me. Please."

"He has corrupted you, therefore, he must face the consequences, too," Reed said, as he placed a hand on her cheek, rubbing circles, with his thumb, around the area.

"Reed, please! J-just let him go. I don't want him to get hurt, too," Sam said, as she sobbed into the mattress.

He placed a soft kiss onto her temple, "Who said anything about getting hurt? I had no intention of doing anything violent. Come on, Sammi, don't you know me at all? I am not that horrible."

Sam looked up at him, her mascara ran down her cheeks. Reed began to wipe up her tears with a tissue.

"Reed, how did you even find me?" She asked, seriously. Her eyes fixed on the young man's.

A small grin spread across his face, "I'd like to say it was a brotherly instinct, but you just came right to me, really. Probably shouldn't be out in daylight, sweetheart. You just give yourself for the taking."

Sam hit herself mentally in her mind. He was right and now he had her. There was no way that she and Justin could get away now.

Reed let go of the girl and then rolled off of the bed. Sam turned back onto her back and watched as her brother made his way to the front door. He opened it up and then stepped out into the hallway, leaving behind his two prisoners.

"Justin! Justin!" She yelled from her bed. Justin began to stir and then his eyes began to open, slowly. Then, his eyes shot open as he took in his surroundings, "Oh, no."

"Oh, yes, Justin. He's got us. Reed has got us."

____________________________________________________________________________

First chapter of the day! I'll be writing many more, I'm sure! :D Stay tuned!