Chapter 15: Megan.

Hey Everyone! Welcome to the 15th chapter of 'The Girl Who Wanted Nothing'  Just letting you all know that this opening will be told through Sam's POV, all the rest will be flashbacks!

I have been struggling with this story so much lately (Major writer's block). So, please bare with me!

If you can, could you PLEASE comment and review for me? I would REALLY appreciate it!

Alright now onto the chapter.....

___________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever had someone that influenced your life, but you never had met them? They were a distant role model, someone you really looked up to.

I guess I could say that my brother was role model for much of my childhood. I always wanted to be exactly like him when I grew up.

Yet, there was one person that I wish I could've had. She would have been the one that taught me about the real world. She'd do my hair and we'd talk about boys. But, sadly, we could never have that. She was gone. She was never coming back.

I sat in a fit of pants. My head was sweating and I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest. Justin laid next to me, his eyes shooting open as he saw me.

"Sam," He said, as he sat up and wrapped an arm around me," What's wrong?"

I pushed away from him and stood up on the sidewalk. We had began resting that night under a tree in a park.

I rushed down the sidewalk, hands in fists and burning tears running down my face. Justin called my name behind me, but I continued to walk.

_____________________________________________________________________

I stared down at the water at my reflection. My hair was still slightly curled and my eyes had circles under them, I hadn't slept in days. A figure appeared next to me and he placed his elbows upon the handle.

We remained in silence for a few moments. I finally took in a breath and looked over at the boy.

"I had a sister. One that I never knew."

"What do you mean?" Justin asked, looking over at me.

"She died. Only 3 years before I was born. She was only 2 when it happened," I said, as I looked back down at the water.

"That's....that's terrible, Sam. I am so sorry," Justin said, as he looked down at the water as well.

"She's the reason why Reed is the way he is with me. He never wanted to loose another baby sister. Ever," I said, as a small tear rolled down my cheek.

"What was her na-" Justin began and I then cut him off.

"Megan. Her name was Megan," I replied back.

Silence took over again and I let out a sigh, "Reed loved her so much. They were each other's best friends and then she was just gone."

"Sam, I'm so sorry. I had no idea," Justin said, as he placed on my shoulder. I wiped away a tear and then pulled him into a tight hug. He stood in shock and then wrapped his arms around my  waist. We stood there for while on the bridge, feeling each other's body heat. I pulled away from him and then we both looked down at the ground.

"We probably should get to the airport or something," I said, as I wiped my eyes and began to slightly turn away from him.

___________________________________________________________________