Chapter 16: Playing the Part.

:) Hey everyone! Welcome to the 16th chapter! So, anyways, thanks so much for all the votes and everything, it means a lot to me! Keep them coming guys!

Alright..now onto the chapter...

_________________________________________________________________________

Reed slid on the black leather jacket. The jacket fit snugly around his waist, and underneath was a primarily white button-up with black plaid. His blue jeans were slightly fade and hung ever so nicely on his legs. He felt like a college student, all over again.

He began to slick back his hair with a droplet of gel, his fingers finger sliding easily through his hair.

The plan had come to him, not too long ago. He needed to go, after Sam, himself. Only a brother knows how to find his sister. Well, maybe that wasn't true, but he knew that the men, that he had sent after her, were not getting the job done. And, believe it or not, he was becoming a little impatient with them.

"Reedy, where are you going?" Cami asked from his doorway. He looked away from his reflection in the mirror and turned around to his sister. He approached her and bent down on his knee.

"Sweetie, I told you already, I'm just going on a little business trip. I'll be back before you know it," Reed said, as he kissed her on the cheek and then towered over her, again.  He walked over to his bed and zipped the leather duffel bag shut. He grasped onto the handles on top and then walked back over to Cami. He grabbed her little hand and then walked down the hallway with her, looking at his cell phone in the process.

They reached the living room and then a knock was heard at the door. Reed walked over and then pulled one of the doors open to see a old woman with greying hair in front of him.

"Mrs. Goodling, please come in," Reed said to the woman, cheerfully. She smiled at him and then walked into the home. "I cannot thank you enough for watching her while I'm gone. If there's anything you need, anything at all, please don't hesitate to call me."

"Will do, Reed. I'll make sure she stays out of trouble and gets to school...and all that jazz," The elder said to the young man. He smiled at her and she began to walk into the home.

He walked back over to his sister and she began to look down at the floor. Her body began to shake a little and then tears began to run down her small face.

"Oh come here, baby," Reed said, as he enveloped her in a hug. He continued to hold her tightly and then whispered into her ear. "I will be back soon. I promise."

"O-okay, Reedy," Cami said, as she let go of her brother. He rose again to his feet and then looked over to Mrs. Goodling.

"Well, I guess I better get going," He said, as he grabbed his duffel bag off of the couch.

"Yes, yes. Don't want to be late for your flight, dear," The old woman called from the kitchen. "Best be on your way.

"Thanks again, Mrs. Goodling!" He yelled out and looked back down at his sister and slightly waved at her. He began to walk to the doors and then turned on his heels to face her, one last time. "Bye, Cami. I love you with all my heart!"

And with that he was gone.

________________________________________________________________________

"He said that he was going to get in at 7:30, right?" Glen, the blond haired man, questioned his boss.

"Yes. Now would you sit down, you look like an expecting father walking back and forth like that!" The bald man, Jones, said from his hard, airport seat.

"I'm telling you, hair color affects brain functioning!" The brown haired man, Mark, said as he stared at his phone.

"Doesn't not, Mr. Brunette who lets the girl get away!" Glen shouted across from his chair.

"That was so you doing and you know it!" Mark shouted out.

"Would you two both shut up!" Jones yelled.

"I couldn't agree more," A calm voice said. The men turned their heads to saw Reed, arms crossed and smirking at them. "Hello, gentlemen, long time no see. Oh, it's been a long time since I've seen my little Sammi, as well."

"Mr. Hensworth!" They all said together, as they rose to their feet. They all rushed over to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you for telling me my official title, but maybe we should get down to business. You haven't found Sam and that is why I am here...in San Fransisco, to help you track her down and bring her back to New York," Reed said, as he pushed past the men, who in turn, followed closely behind him.

"But, sir, we don't even know if she is in San Fransisco. She could be half away across the country for all we know," Jones said behind him.

"Here's the difference between you and me," Reed began, as he continued to walk through the busy airport. "I don't just give up. I look everywhere. Until I find what I want and then I claim it back for my own."

"But, Mr. Hensworth, it's not like she is a wallet or a cell phone that's gone missing. This is a real, human being, she can escape pretty easily and run far away before someone catches her," Mark said, trying to keep up with the others.

"Oh, believe me, she's not going to get away while I'm around," Reed said, behind his back. They continued to walk until they reached the front of the airport. He turned and faced back towards the men. Their eyes bulged suddenly, making Reed roll his eyes again. "What is it?"

"Um, sir, you might want to look behind you," Jones said, as he pointed outside. Reed closed his eyes and turned on his heel. The view from the glass door was a city block with a taxi center. Standing on the curb was a young teenage boy with blond hair and a blue sweatshirt and jeans on. But, that was not as interesting as the girl standing next to him. Her brown hair was slightly curled and she wore a floral top, a white cardigan, and light skinny jeans. Reed smirked to himself.

"See, I told you this was going to be easy with me around," He slightly chuckled to himself, keeping the slight smirk on his face. "My litte Sammi coming right to me."

_________________________________________________________________________

Oh. no. He's got her.... Please comment and review, if you can! :D