PARTY!

Prod POV:

The party started at 8 and it was 7. So I went upstairs to take a shower. I got out 15 minutes later and changed into something different. I put on an all white t-shirt, blue jeans, and my Air Forces. I added my silver teddy bear chain. (Author Note: comment if you remember Prod wearing his teddy bear chain) I sprayed a little cologne then walked downstairs. "Who coming to get you?" my mom asked. "Walt" I answered. She nodded then looked back at the screen on her laptop. Just as I was about to sit down I heard a car horn knowing it had to be Walt. I grabbed my iPhone, YN's gift and Louis Vuitton book bag and walked outside to his car. I saw only Roc which meant we were on our way to get Prince and Ray. "You got YN's gift?" Roc asked. "Yeah" I answered shutting the door. Walt turned up the volume in his car and the radio was playing 23 by Miley Cryus. "That's what you call a good girl gone hella bad" Roc said. I laughed a little.

Your POV:

I was sitting on my bed watching TV with Zendaya. "What time is it?" I asked. "7" Zendaya answered. "Alieht let's get dressed then" I replied. We took showers then changed. I changed into a pair of light pink studded shorts, black and white stripped shirt, and my black, pink and white Jordan 13 Retros. I took my hair out of the braids so now I had crimps. I put on one coat of pink Mac lipstick and added some gloss. I grabbed my black Michael Kors purse and looked in the mirror. "Damn boo, you look cute" Zendaya said grabbing her purse. "Thank you so do you" I replied. I grabbed my iPhone off my nightstand and we walked downstairs. "Ready?" my mom asked. We nodded and followed my mom to her car.

Prod POV:

We got to the place where they were having the party at. I got out and walked in with the rest of MB. I saw Jacob Latimore, OMG Girlz, Diggy Simmons, and TK n Cash. Our friends and family filled the place also. Myles was at the DJ booth playing the latest tunes. I walked over to Myles. "Wassup" Myles said. "Is YN here yet?" I asked. "I don't know, I haven't seen her" he answered. I nodded and walked away. I started talking to Jacob.

Your POV:

We pulled up at the party location. I have to admit, I am a little scared to see Prod even though it's only been two days. Zendaya and I walk in the party. I saw people that were on the tour, MB's friends, MB's celebrity friends, and tons more people. Zendaya saw Roc and Prod in a lounging area so she ran up to them. I continued walking so I got to them a good 15 seconds later. "Hey YN" Roc said hugging Zendaya. "Hey" I replied. I looked at Prod and he was looking at me. My body felt all tingly since he smiled at me but I couldnt find it in myself to smile back so I kept a straight face. "Well were going over there" Zendaya said and walked away with Roc. Since there was a couch I walked over to the couch and sat down. To my surprise, Prod followed and sat next to me with a bag. "Look YN, I'm sorry about Kayla. I was trying to tell you that she is my ex. I broke up with her a year ago and I honestly don't know why I dated her" Prod told me. I laughed a little at the end part. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain" I apologized. "Mrs. Crippen is back" Prod screamed causing me to laugh a little. "Yes she is" I answered smiling. Prod reached behind him and pulled out a box with a pink bow wrapped around it. He handed it to me smiling. "What's this?" I asked. "Open it" he told me. I did so and opened it. I saw the most beautiful thing ever, a ring that says 'I Promise...' on the side. I instantly started smiling. Prod took it from me and held it at the tip of my finger. "As you see it's a promise ring. I promise to always be faithful to you. To never let anyone come between us" Prod said adding more I promises. "And lastly I promise to always love you" he told me. He put the promise ring on a necklace it came with and then put it on me. Tears escaped my eyes from happiness and joy. Prod wiped my tears and then kissed me. We pulled away three seconds later. "I love you" Prod told me. "I love you too" I replied.

~ The End ~

Did you like it?

Comment yes or no!

What was your favorite part? Tell me!

Author Note: Sorry to say that there will NOT be a sequel. I feel like this story ended perfectly.

> Thank you to all my readers, commenters, and voters. It means a lot to me.