The Kiss Without YN

Your POV:
We arrived at the hotel an hour later. We all got our suitcases and rolled them into the lobby. “Since the next show is in 4 days you can relax but in the mornings you will have rehearsal so don’t forgot about them” Keisha told us. “If you leave this hotel make sure somebody tells me so I know where y’all at” Keisha added. Then she handed out our hotel room keys. “Meet us back here in like an hour” Prince said. Moments later we got off the elevator and walked to our rooms. Zendaya unlocked our hotel room and we walked in. I started unpacking while Zendaya got in the shower. Z got out so I got in the shower an out 10 minutes later. Since today‘s weather was chilly I changed into a pair of Levi jeans, white sweatshirt and my silver and blue transparent UGGs. After I was finished changing I finished unpacking my clothes. “You ready bro” Sasha asked. “Yeah” I said. I grabbed my iPhone and my Coach book bag. We walked to the elevator and got off in 10 seconds. We walked to the lobby. “Where we going?” Carmen asked. “Laser Tag” Prince answered.

Prod POV:
I was finished unpacking so I went to and took my shower after Prince got out. After my shower I changed into (outfit on the side). I grabbed my iPhone and my Louis Vuitton. Prince and I got off the elevator a couple seconds later and walked to the lobby. 15 minutes later we were at Laser Tag waiting for our group to be called. “What would you like your nickname to be?” the Laser Tag worker asked. “Moonwalker” I answered. He typed and then handed me a stick. Moments later we were in the room. The Laser Tag worker told us the rules and we went into the room where the equipment was in. YN and Zendaya were going to stick together because I heard Z say so. Seconds later we were in the room playing Laser Tag. I saw YN and Z standing there. I ran up and hugged YN from behind. “Uh move” YN said and then turned around. “Sorry I thought you were somebody else” she added before I kissed her. “This is laser tag not kiss me tag” Zendaya told us then pulled YN away. I started walking around to look for people to tag. I spotted Carmen and tried to shoot her but she shot me first. “Dang Carmen you got aim” I said. “With 2 brothers you have to learn” Carmen replied. Seconds later my lips were pressed against hers.  I pulled away 15 seconds later. “I’m so-” Carmen tried to say but I cut her off kissing her. We kissed for a good 20 seconds until we heard an alarm noise meaning the game was over. We walked out the room to join everybody else.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ooooo Prod kissed Carmen :(
Comment what your thinking