Prod is This True?

Prod POV:

After that YN came out the bounce house with everybody else. We stayed for like 4 and half hours. We grabbed our shoes and started walking back to the hotel. ‘30 minutes left’ Zendaya texted me. ‘Okay’ I replied. I didn’t know how I was going to tell YN about what I did. We walked in and sat in the lobby until our reservation time was up which is weird because we are staying at the hotel. ‘2 minutes left’ Zendaya texted me. I read the message then locked iPhone. “Perez” the receptionist said. Prince stood up and they talked for a couple seconds. “Right this way” she said and led us to a table. My time ran out and now Zendaya was going to tell YN.

(Author Note:  Sorry for the short POV for Prod. Yours is long I promise)

Your POV:

We were led to our table in the restaurant. I sat between Ray and Zendaya. The order on my side went Zendaya, Me, Ray, and then Myles. The other side was Roc, Prod, Sasha, Prince and then Carmen. The waiter took everybody’s drink orders. She returned with our drinks and then took our meal orders. I ordered chicken alfredo. It was silent so I tried to start a conversation. “It’s good that we get to relax for a couple of days” I said. “Yeah” Ray, Sasha, and Roc replied then it went silent again. The waiter returned with our food 15 minutes later. I started eating. “I can’t take this anymore” Zendaya said standing up. “Prod would you like to tell YN?” she asked. Tell me what? “Tell me what?” I asked concerned. Prod put his head down and didn’t say anything. “Then I will. Boo Prod has been cheating on you by kissing Carmen all day yesterday” Zendaya said. My heart dropped I didn’t know what to do. “Prod is this true?” I asked fighting back tears. I was wishing it wasn’t true but I knew it was because Zendaya wouldn’t lie to me. Prod nodded slowly and then the tears escaped my eyes. I stood up now I was more angry than sad. “Baby-” Prod tried to say but I cut him off. “Don’t ‘baby’ me! Matter of fact shut the hell up! How could you? I fucking loved you with everything I had and then you cheat on me with Carmen. That’s why her ass sat down there instead of next to you. You had me thinking you were mad at me but yo ass was kissing another female. I hoped you enjoyed every fucking seconds of it because I’m done with you. Have fun with your bitch” I told Prod while tears ran down my face. I grabbed my lemonade and threw it at Carmen. I grabbed my iPhone, Coach book bag, and walked out that restaurant. While I was walking to the elevator I couldn’t help but cry my little heart out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Woah! You found out about Prod cheating on you with Carmen.

A lot happened in this chapter.

Comment what you think!