HeartBroken

Your POV:
I walked up to Zendaya trying not to cry. "You good?" she asked. My boo a "No I walked in on Prod kissing a fan" I replied fighting back tears. "You playing right?" Zendaya asked. "Nope" I said shedding a tear. "Awe boo I'm sorry" she said hugging me.

I walked into the shiny brown tour bus heading straight for my bunk. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I called my parents telling them about rehearsals and the first show. It felt good to talk to my parents cause I missed them so much. I knew I would miss them but I didn't know that I would miss them this crazy. My call with them was short because they had to go to work in the morning but I was just glad I got to here their voice.

I knew who to exactly to call if I ever needed to vent. "KIM" I screamed in the phone. "YN" she said screaming my name. I told her about everything including the Prod kissing a fan thing. "Kick his ass" Kim told me. I couldn't help but laugh, she always knew how to make me laugh when I'm down. "I will in the morning" I replied. "Well YN, I have to go but text me tomorrow" she said. "Okay night" I replied hanging up.

The door to the girl's bunk opened then closed. The face I didn't want to see was the one I saw sitting on my bunk. "I owe you an apology. I'm sorry about kissing her, it was an honest mistake. I was the one to tell her to kiss me and she did. You didn't deserve that especially since we just started dating" Prod apologized. "I just never thought you would be the one to hurt me like that" I said.

We talked for a whole before I actually forgave him. I found myself laying on his chest, which happened to be my favorite spot.

My stomach growled indicating I was hungry. "If you that hungry get a snack" Prod said. I rolled my eyes at his comment and walked to the front of the tour bus too make a snack. I put a few Oreo's on a napkin and made a glass of milk. I sat at the table next to Prod and started eating. Prod tried to take one of by Oreo's but I smacked his hand down releasing the Oreo. "Owe" Prod semi screamed dropping the Oreo. "No touchey" I told him.

After eating my snack, I went back to my bunk. Everyone was in their bunk being hidden by their tan privacy curtain. I pulled my curtain shut and started playing Subway Surfer. The 20% battery message showed on my screen so I pressed dismissed. I was too tired so I plugged my phone in its charger and let sleep take over my tired body.