Show Time

(Your POV)
I was already tired and the show haven't started yet. MB did 6 interviews, 2 meet and greets, 3 album signings and more. We went back to the hotel to get the other dancers. We all got on the bus and the original dancers started sharing tips for not being nervous. They actually helped me calm down a bit more.

We got to an empty theater but that would change about an hour before the show started. I showed the security guards that were guarding backstage my backstage/crew pass and headed to the dressing rooms.

I changed into my performance outfit (outfit on the side). "Are you scared?" Zendaya asked me. "Yeah just a bit. You?" I told her. "Yeah but we go shut it down" Zendaya said. We were done changing so we sat on the couch waiting for everyone to finish.

I was super nervous all the possible outcomes that can happen during the performance ran threw my mind. Prod came and hugged me from behind. "You nervous?" he whispered to me. I nodded. "Don't be. Think of it as it's your last dance and you want them to remember it" Prod whispered. That was actually good advice. "Thank you it helped a lot" I said. It really did I felt less nervous. "Anything for my girl" Prod said. He kissed my cheek and then got in his position. I could hear Mindless Behavior's DJ, DJ Big Deal getting the crowd hyped up. "Now if you want to see Mindless Behavior let me hear you scream" he said. All the fans screamed hella loud. After their scream we walked on stage and the screams got louder and louder.