Settled In

(Your POV )

Zendaya and I woke up the same night to another annoying knocking noise. "If it's Prod and Roc, I'm killing em both" Z said. She really hated being woken up out of her sleep, including me. We opened the door and there stood Prod and Roc. "You're waking us up because?" I asked irritated. "Keisha sent us to wake everyone up so we can board the tour bus" Roc replied. "You better be lucky that's a good enough reason because I was going to kill y'all" Zendaya told them shutting the door in their face.

We went to sleep at 10 now it's 1 in the morning.

Z and I dreaded being woken up three hours later than when we went to sleep. I've never woken up this early in the morning so doing this was going to take some getting used to.

We did our normal morning routines: shower, change into clothes then do hair. I could make an argument to saying very early morning routines. I changed from my pajamas into a white shirt, black leggings and my Oreo Jordans. It was too early in the morning so I kept in my Ray Ray braids. "Boo you ready?" I asked. "Yeah" she replied zipping her last suitcase up. We grabbed all of our things and headed straight for the elevator. I can't wait to get on the tour bus, find my bunk then go back to sleep.

We got to an empty lobby filled with furniture and a snoring receptionist. It was too early in the morning for us to make breakfast so we proceeded outside. It was dark outside but I could see a big tour bus right in front of me, just waiting for me. "Wow" all the dancers said. "We got the biggest tour bus to fit all of y'all on here" Keisha said.

We got on the bus. "Girls your bunks are all the way in the back see that door?" Keisha asked. We all nodded our heads to tired to say anything. "Go through that door and you will see bunks those aren't yours, those are the boys. You should see another door, open it and those are your bunks" Keisha said. "Boys through that first door are your bunks. Everybody go get settled and go back to sleep the rest of the way" Keisha said. We all headed to our bunks to get settled.

When we got to where our bunks were, we started searching for a bunk. I opened the privacy curtain, revealing a rectangular area. I put my things on the bed claiming it as mine. "You better not have you feet dangling over the bed while you're sleeping" Z told me. I looked below my bunk and saw her laying there. "My feet don't stink" I declare sticking my tongue out. I climbed into my bed desperately wanting to go back to sleep. "Do not wake me up unless it's an emergency" I told them shutting my privacy curtain. I plugged my phone charger, connected to my phone, into the outlet in my bunk and let sleep take over my extremely tired body.

I woke up the next day, fully rested. I opened my privacy curtain to see everyone's privacy curtain open but the girls weren't in their bunk. I got down from mines and walked into the back room where I heard noise. "Morning sleepy head" Prince chimed playing a game against the boys. I took a seat next to Ray.