Cheating in the Swimming Pool

Author Note: The comments on the chapter 'The Kiss Without YN' was hilarious. I mean I literally started laughing while I was reading the comments. :) Back to the story

~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Your POV:

After the game we waited for the results to see who came in first, second and third. I sat down on a bench next to Zendaya while we waited. “How much you want to bet that I beat you” I asked her. “Nothing because you go loose I got Roc like 20 times” Z said making me laugh. Prod and Roc walked up to us.  I stood up, Prod sat down and then I sat on his lap. “How you think you did?” I asked Prod. Prod didn’t answer me he was looking somewhere. I followed his eyes and they were on Carmen talking to Myles. Why was he looking at her? I didn’t care I just shook it off. “Prod” I said nudging him. “Hmm” he answered. “Never mind” I told him. “Okay” he replied. Minutes later we were walking back to the hotel and Prod kept looking at Carmen. Like why does he keep looking at her.  “Swimming pool who down?” Prince asked. We all nodded. “Ight go change then come to the pool” Prince said.  Moments later Z and I were in our hotel room and changed into our bathing suits. I put mines on and then put my hair in a high messy bun. “Alright boo lets go” I said. I grabbed my iPhone, my room key and walked to the elevator with Zendaya.

Prod POV:

We walked to the elevator and then we got in. We got off and walked to our hotel rooms. Prince unlocked our hotel door and we walked in. I looked in the hotel drawers until I saw my swimming trunks. I changed into my swimming trunks then took off my shirt. (Author Note: Prod being shirtless let everybody say Amen. AMEN!) I laid on my bed waiting for Prince. He was putting his afro in a ponytail well not really a ponytail but it’s the closest he can get to one. Someone knocked on our door so I got up and opened the door revealing Carmen in her bikini with some shorts over her bottoms. “Can we talk?” she asked. I nodded and walked out in the hallway. “So about that kiss was it an accident?” Carmen asked. “Ion know” I answered. “But you pulled me in for another one” she said. “Then it wasn’t an accident” I told her. She immediately started smiling. “Well I better go Sasha waiting for me see you at the pool” Carmen said and walked back to her room. I knocked on the door since I left my room key in the room. Prince answered then I walked in. “You ready” he asked. “Yeah leggo” I told him. I grabbed my iPhone and my room key and we walked to the elevator. Seconds later we were off and we walked to the pool. They had an indoor and outdoor pool but we choose to use the indoor one.

Your POV:

Zendaya and I got to the pool to see that we were the last ones there. I took off my sandals and the shorts I had on top of my bikini bottoms. I did a cannon ball into the pool splashing everybody. “YN” Sasha screamed. “Love you too” I replied. “Y’all tryna play Marco-Polo” Ray asked. “Yeah” we all answered. “Prod you be Marco” Roc said. “Alright but y’all better tell me when I’m about to run into something. Marco” Prod said. “Polo” we answered. He swam over to Carmen. “Marco” Prod said. “Polo” we all replied. He tapped Carmen. Then the game started all over. Marco-Polo got so boring because it went between Prod and Carmen. “I aint playing no more I’m getting in the hot tub” I said. I got out and walked to the hot tub. Everybody joined me except Prod and Carmen. We sat in the hot tub and talked then Prod and Carmen came and got in.

Prod POV:

The game was fun the role of Marco went between me and Carmen. I opened my eyes and saw only Carmen in the pool with me. I turned around and saw everybody else in the hot tub.  “Should we go?” Carmen asked. “Yeah but first go under the water with me” I told her. She did and now we were under the water. I grabbed her hand then kissed her under the water. I could feel her smiling when she kissed back. We pulled away and then we got back from under the water. We got up and walked to the hot tub to join everybody else.  I sat by Carmen then I started holding her hand. Since it was under water nobody could see. “So what’s next after this” Myles asked. “Game room” Prince answered. We all nodded in agreement. We got out the hot tub after 30 minutes. “Alright y’all meet back in the game room” Prince said. We all grabbed our stuff and walked. I was walking with Carmen. The order went:

YN- Zendaya

Sasha-Prince

Roc- Ray- Myles

Carmen- Me

I stopped walking causing Carmen to stop walking. I pulled her in for another kiss. Her kisses are so addicting. No one saw us because we were the last people.