Gone

Prod POV:

I watched YN walk out the restaurant and I felt torn that I was the cause of it. I looked at Carmen and YN’s lemonade was running all the way down her face. “Carmen you might want to wipe YN's lemonade off yo face?” Myles said making everybody but her light way laugh. We all got the to go boxes. I put my chicken, fries, and biscuit in my box. “I’m going to check on my best friend so see y’all tomorrow at rehearsal” Zendaya said. She grabbed her food and YN’s food then headed to their room. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton book bag and walked out the restaurant into the elevator with everybody except YN. “Prod bro you lost a good girl” Roc said. “I know” I replied almost in tears. We got off the elevator and walked to our rooms. Once I was in my room I took a shower. After my shower I changed into some pajamas. I dialed YN’s number a couple of times and she didn’t answer.

Your POV:

When I was in the elevator I thought ‘Why didnt I beat the living hell out of her?’ but then I realized I was to hurt to. Judge me and say whatever IDGAF!  When I  got off the elevator by myself and walked to my hotel room. I slid the key in the door and the light turned red to green letting me in the room. Once in my room I laid on my bed crying. I put my phone on the charger then looked in the mirror. I saw red eyes from crying, puffy cheeks, tear stains on my shirt and tears still running out my eyes. This isn’t like me I need to get myself together. I got in the shower and washed everything that just happened off of me. After my shower I changed into my leopard print pajama pants and a Hollister shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail. I looked in the mirror at myself and I looked much better and I felt better. I took out a notebook and pen and started writing my feelings down. It soon turned into a song titled Gone. (Author Note: Song on the side. Go play it.) Zendaya walked into our hotel room and then sat on her bed. “Boo how you feeling?” Zendaya asked.  “Oh I also bought you your food” she added handing me a to go box. “Thank you so much I’m too hungry and I feel better after my shower” I said taking a bite out of my food. “I‘m not about to cry over him“ I added. “That’s my boo” Zendaya replied taking a bite out of her hamburger. I finished eating my chicken alfredo while Z was in the shower. She got out and we watched Disney Channel until we fell asleep.