Chapter 30

[Nikki]

"Are you crying!?" Tia giggles. "You're makeup is messed up. You should go fix that up honey" "Please leave me alone." "Why? You upset that Myles chooses me over you? Are you still hooked up on Myles? Haha get over yourself! You had the chance and YOU blew it. He's mine now. Stop hatin. He was the only man in your life and now he's mine." I push past her and walk into the house. "Nikki? What's wrong?" Myles asks. "Watch your girl and tell her to shut her mouth."

[Myles]

"Tia!" "Yes babe?" "Why is Nikki crying?" I ask. "I don't know. Are we leaving soon?" I nod and start walking back in the house. "Seriously Kalin I'm okay. I've just been thinking about my feelings again." I hear Nikki say. "Do you want me to talk to him?" I don't usually eavesdrop but this is something I want to hear. "I already did. He doesn't care. My mom told me to move on but I can't. These feelings have gotten stronger. I'm going to see how these days in LA go and that determines on how my relationship with him is going to go." "Okay let's get going. Oh by the way, my friend Cameron is tagging along, also Tyler."

[Kalin]

"You'll be okay Nikki. Just relax. This is supposed to be a fun trip. We'll go to the beach and just hang out. Maybe have a bonfire tonight?" I ask. She smiles big and nods. "Yessss. That sounds perfect." She explains. "Are we picking up your friend and Tyler ?" She adds on. I nod and decide to plug my phone in to the aux. "Play some HBK or somethin." I tell her. She nods and grabs my phone. Next thing I know I hear Never Goin Broke by HBK playin. "APE SHIT, I GO APE SHIT ON EVERY BEAT
TOOK MY ASS ON THE ROAD
SOLD OUT EVERY SEAT
HIP HOP IS DIABETIC, THESE NIGGAS IS VERY SWEET
NEED A STEEL CASKET IF YOU FINNA BURY ME
CUASE IM HARD, H A R TO THE D
I'M THE GOD LISTEN TO THE LORD WHEN HE SPEAK
YOUNG SU, NO NOT FOR SUPER UNIQUE
BUT A DOUBLE SUPLEX IS WHAT I DO TO A BEAT " Nikki and I was giggin till we got Tyler and Cameron. "AYYEEE" Tyler yells while putting his bags in the truck. I get out and do our lil hand shake and get back in the car. "Ayee Nikki wassup" "Hi Tyler. Where's your other friend?" She asks. "Gotta pick him up right now."

[Dom]

"Wait so did anyone else see Nikki crying?" I ask. "Wait she was crying?" Jake asks. I nod and pout a little. "I gotta talk to her when we get to LA." "Anyways, us four should go on a double date while we're put in LA!" Tia says changing the subject. I go on my phone and check Nikki's snapchat and right when I click on it You hear all of them yelling HBK lyrics. "They're lit." Jake says. "Who is?" Myles questions.  "Nikki, Kalin, Tyler and Cam." He responds. "Hey did you guys know that Tyler and Nikki hooked up like a few months ago!?" Tia laughs. "What? When?" Myles asks. "At your party that we met at in like February!" She says a little overly excited over this. "And why does this concern you?" I ask. "Oh, well I just remembered about it so I thought you guys would want to know." "Ehh that's the past. But I'll talk to her about it." I say a little weirded out. I decided to text her since I won't be able to speak to her within at least 2-4 hours.

Dom😋: Hey babe! Sorry I just heard about this so I need to talk to you about it. But you slept with Tyler!?

Nikki🌹: hi babe. i was dumb wasted.
Nikki🌹: But wait. Who told you !?

Dom😋: Tia told me!

Nikki🌹: Girl how the hell does she know!?

[Nikki]

"Tyler! Did you tell anyone that we hooked up!?" "No why?" "You guys hooked up!?" Kalin yells surprised. "Not now Kalin. But Tyler, I didn't even know until June! That party was in like February!" I explain. "Hol' up! February! That's when Myles met Tia!" Kalin yells. "SHE WAS THERE!?" I yelled.

Dom😋: She said she saw you two walk into a room together and y'all were loud as fuck😂

Nikki🌹: wut da fuck

"This is so embarrassing. Oh my gosh." I laugh. "Why?" Tyler asks. I hand him my phone and he starts cracking up. "Okay it's not that funny." I try grabbing my phone but he started moving around too much. "What it say?" Kalin asks. "We were loud as fuck hahaha" Tyler says still laughing. "Okay Tyler that's enough" I giggle.

Dom😋: how's tyler taking it?😂

Nikki🌹: he's been laughing his ass off for about 10 min now :)

Dom😋: LOL. Myles has been quiet this whole drive dude. It's weird !! Like he only nods his head !
Dom😋: btw why were you crying earlier:(

Nikki🌹: awh why!? when we stop for gas ima talk to him:/ && i was crying bc well my feelings are getting stronger for meelzz... && it hurts me that i can't express how i feel tbh. i wna move on but i can't. oh and you won't believe what Tia told me!

Dom😋: i'm sorry babe! what she say👀

Nikki🌹: all of you know that my dad left my mom && i. & so Tia told me that myles was the only man in my life and now he's hers. she told me that myles chose her over me which honestly he did & she blames it all on me. she said i blew my chances to be with him. she knows that im still hung up on him. but i cant do shit abt it! but i guess it's whatever right? i mean it's not like myles cares or somethin. ¯\_()_/¯ oh well..

Dom😋: wth is her problem! im sorry love. keep your head up high &  keep slayin. we'll have a day to ourselves sometime we're here.
Dom😋: tell kalin to exit the next exit.

"Kalin exit the next exit" "Aight." He responds. We get to the cheapest gas station and the boys filled their tanks up while the others went to the bathroom and some went to get snacks. After I got some snacks I headed outside and put my stuff in the front seat of Kalin's car then walk up to Myles' car. 

"Myles? Can we talk?" He nods and looks at me for me to start. "I don't want to make things awkward between us about what I said the other night. I know you don't feel the same and that's okay. I just want to apologize for saying that and I know I shouldn't have-" "You slept with Tyler?"

_____________
A few chapters left... Message me ideas for sequel pls!

xoxo e💓