Chapter 3

[Myles]

*ding ding*

The bell rang and I was supposed to meet up with Nikki. I was talking to Kalin about how we'll be working on our little session in a studio near my house. I guess I forgot to keep track of time. I walked passed the hallway of the dance room and saw Nikki and Ariana talking. Nikki saw me amd started walking towards me.

Nikki and I have student aide first period, so we can either use it as a free period or help a teacher we really like. Nikki being herself went to the dance room to help her coach with first period dance. I just chose to be an office aide. After first period soon came second then all of a sudden sixth.

I went to the dance room since Nikki has Dance 6th period. The bell was about to ring so I met her there. I saw her through the door and just waited. She looked really beautiful today. I've always liked her but then my feelings started to fade away but when my hand touched hers this morning I felt sparks. Maybe it was just a one time thing.

While I was waiting, Lycia Faith, the biggest thot in this school came running to me. "Hey babe!" she squealed happily. Me and Lycia have sort of a history but that was sophmore year and she's still hung up on me.

Sophmore year me and Lycia dated for about 5 months. But we broke up when I caught her cheating on me with this guy named Anthony. But after she realised I wasn't kidding she started to freak out. She's been bugging me ever since then and won't stop texting and trying to get a hold of me. I even changed my number but some how she always got it.

"What do you want? And stop calling me babe." I said annoyed. She never understands when she is going over board. "Ooo fiesty! Let's hang out after school!" Lycia exclaimed."I have plans with Nikki. Now, was that all?" I plainly asked. "Leave Nikki! She's just keeping you away from everyone and it's like you never want to have fun!" She said pissing me off even more. I looked at her straight in the eyes and said " Leave me alone, stop calling, texting, talking, and looking at me. You have no right to speak about my bestfriend like that! I have fun just not with you!" And with that she walked away.