Chapter 29

[Nikki]

"No, I mean I miss you. I miss when you weren't tied down. I miss when you would come over everyday. I miss when we would cuddle. And now we barely see eachother. Kalin's more of my bestfriend now which makes me kind of upset. But I just really miss my best friend." I say, instantly regretting what I said and letting go of him. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." "Nikki. We- i- look I'm sorry you feel this way." He explains. "No I am. Just forget I said anything. Good night." I say pulling the blanket on top of me and laying on my side. I feel the bed shift and the door close. "I can't believe I just said that." I sigh.

[Myles]

"Ayye Kalin, I'm go to sleep now. We'll talk more in the morning." I say waving the peace sign at him. "Aight fosho." I walk into the guest room to see Tia on her phone. "I thought you were tired?" "I was but I couldn't fall asleep." I just nod and get ready for bed. "Let's get some sleep. Goodnight." I say kissing her forehead.

[Nikki]
Next Morning

I woke up at 7 today and could not go back to sleep. I decided to get up and make some breakfast because who isn't hungry when they wake up. I did my morning routine, then went downstairs. I looked through the fridge and the cabinets and decided on making pancakes from scratch since they don't have the mix already, eggs and some bacon.

I successfully finished around 7:45 and no body was awake still. I decided to eat first before waking anyone up. After I ate for about 15 minutes I decided on waking everyone up. I went up to Kalin's room and woke him up. "Kalin. Food." Instantly he got up. "Go wake up the couple downstairs while I go get Lala." I tell him while walking down the hall to Lala's room. "Miss Lala, wakey wakey!" She started to move around informing me that she was close to waking up. "Want some pancakes?" I ask. "I'm up." She mumbles with her eyes still closed. "Better hurry up before Bubba eats them all." I smile before walking out. I was walking down the stairs when I hear little heavy foot steps coming down the hall. "BUBBA DON'T EAT ALL THE FOOD!" Lala yells hurrying to the kitchen. I get down there and just sit at the table to see everyone start getting there food and sitting down. "Why aren't you eating?" Myles asked making awkward eye contact. "Oh, I ate already."  I respond while looking on my phone. I decided to text my mom so I can tell her what's going on.

Nikki: Mom can i call you?
Mom: Yeah, you're up early!

I giggle at her text while I dial her number.
M: Morning hun
N: Morning mom. So you know how the boys are going on tour?
M: Yes?
N: Well Kalin asked me to come and I said yes-
M: And why would you say that?
N: Can I not go? Or do you want me stuck in the house being a couch potato because I won't have my bestfriends here to hangout with me?
M: I didn't say that. But ask me first next time alright? I want to see my daughter before she leaves so come home?
N: I can stop by real quick. They want me to go to LA with them for a quick trip.
M: okay come by, I'll go to work after you leave.
N: Okay mom i'll go get ready right now and stop by. Love you
M: Okay love you too

I was actually really scared she was going to say that I can't go on tour with the boys. "Kaliiiiiin!" I yell while walking up the stairs to his room. "WHAT" "COME HERE" I heard a loud sigh and fast foot steps coming up to his room. "Yes?" "I'll be back. I have to go see my mom before we leave." "Aight. Anything else?" "Nope." I say grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I was done getting ready and looking over my outfit.

I head downstairs to see everyone in the living room

I head downstairs to see everyone in the living room. " Is it really that hot out where you have to show that much skin?" Myles asks. "I'm not showing a lot. Plus when is it your concern of what I wear?" I giggle a little annoyed or why he would ask that. "I don't care-" "Then don't ask." I say grabbing my bag. "I'll be back in an hour." I say hugging Lala then heading out to my car.

"Mom! I'm home!" I say entering the house. "Hi babe." She says hugging me. "So what're you guys doing in LA?" "Just a getaway before they start tour." "Just be safe okay? Do you need money?" I shook my head no."I still have grad money from family." "Okay have fun. But since you're here do you want my help to pack for tour?"  "Sure!"

We walked upstairs to my room and started pulling out clothes for different weather and is comfy. "So how are you and Myles?" "Haha not good. I told him on how I felt last night when I was like half asleep and now it feels different. I feel like I'm being hella mean and now that I think about it I feel bad. Awh man. Now I'm getting sad." I giggle trying to make me happy again. "Well try not to be "hella" mean and just be there for him. I know he has a girlfriend and you're not a fan of her but I did not raise you to be a home wrecker." She explains. "I'm not trying to be a home wrecker! But I still have feelings for him. He didn't want to wait for me so he moved on! Mom he had feelings for me but now it's like he can live without me! I'm hurt about it but instead of showing that I'm hurt, I'm just rude! I try to be nice but I can't do it anymore! I miss my bestfriend mom! More than anything!" I cry out. I had tears streaming down my face and they wouldn't stop. My mascara was running down my face which made me laugh at myself but I was still upset. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. You'll find someone. Just be patient. Now calm down before you have an anxiety attack. Stop stressing over this. You'll be okay." She soothes hugging me.

After two hours of talking and packing we got done. "Bye mom! Thank you for the talk! Love you!" I yell driving away. It was around 10 AM when I got back and everyone was ready outside putting their bags in the cars. I look in my mirror to see that I forgot to wash my face. fuck. my. life. I get out my car and keep my head low walking into the house bumping into someone. "Are you crying!?"

______________________
feel like ending this book soon! should there be a sequel? message me ! 
15 + for next chapter! love y'all

xoxo e💓