Chapter 2

[nikki]

I ran out the door and got into my car. myles couldn't find his phone and its was now 7:30. I finally screamed " Myles hurry up! we're gonna be late!" but luckily he ran out right after I yelled at him. I put the key in the ignition while myles got in the car and grabbed the aux cord and started playing 'Comfortable' by K Camp.

He started rapping and to be honest he was really good. I kept looking over at him every once and a while. I looked at his outfit and he looked really cute. He had a red flannel on, blue jeans and some white old skools. He noticed I kept looking at him and he playfully said "stop checkin me out and keep your eyes on the road." I laughed and hit his arm while making a right into the school parking lot.

We finally arrived at school, there were a lot of people here already but not everyone. good thing we left early, we found a parking spot and got out. When we were walking towards the front of the school Myles' hand touched mine and for a split second I felt sparks. that's weird, I've never felt that before.

Myles then left to go meet up with someone he met during summer at a party. His name was Kalin White, he transferred from his old school to Dublin High. While he went to meet with him I saw my other bestfriend Ariana. We've known eachother since 7th grade and have been really close ever since then.

"Hey girl hey" she said happily while we walked towards the locker room to put our bags away. She is the captain on the varsity cheer team while I'm captain on the dance team. We have our differences on what we like, she likes tumbling and I like dancing. But our differences just pull us closer.