Chapter 26

Graduation Day

[Nikki]

The day I graduate has come and I'm honestly so excited. Myles and Tia are officially together and I'm graduating high school single🤘🏼. As I was getting ready I got a facetime call from Ariana.

A: BITCH WE'RE GRADUATING TODAY
N: HOE I KNOW
A: haha so who's going to the graduation?
N: my mom, some aunts and uncles and that's pretty much it. What about you?
A: Same. But including my dad aha. So what are you doing after??
N: Party at the Parrish residence. But I'm probably just going to hang out with Kalin and Jake since Myles is so 'inlove' with Tia.
A: ew. I'm flying out to New York soon! I'm going to miss you so much!
N: AGH I FORGOT YOU'RE LEAVING ME. AWH I'M GONNA MISS YOU TOO.
A: we'll hang out before of course. I gotta go! Mom is calling me. I'll see you at the grad! Text me!
N: Bye

At the graduation

"How many times do I have to tell you guys! Just get in TWO lines! GENTLEMAN OVER HERE. LADIES OVER THERE." Dan, the helper, yelled. I looked to my left to see who my partner is. "Oh great." I mumble. "Hey babygirl." Tyler says winking at me. I decided to not make him think he'll get on my nerves. "Hey babe!" I say smiling wide. His smirk faded and become confused. I smirked and turned away until I felt his hand on my lower back then down to my butt. "Okay nevermind. Get you hand off me prick." I say pushing him away. "Hey I saw that young lady! No physical contact!" Dan said. "You're ruining my mood." I say rolling my eyes. "Why do you keep bugging me anyways?" I ask curious. "Well for starters, we got drunk at Myles' party. But all I know is we hooked up." He says making me go wide eyed. "Are you serious?" I ask worried. This can't be true. He nodded and smirked. "This shit isn't okay. Tyler this isn't okay." I say freaking out. "It's the past Nikki don't worry." I just shook my head and put a fake smile on my face as the ceremony started.

After party at the Parrish house

"Nikki, what's wrong you seem, upset?" Kalin says looking at me. "Come on! We just graduated get up! Partyyy." He says laughing. I smile and get up walking to the backyard. I then sit on a chair by Jake, Dom, Myles, Tia, and Kalin. "So what's the plans for the time we have left together?" I ask smiling. "Well we can't do anything too crazy but we can just hang out until the time has come." Kalin says looking at me. I smile and nod. "Me and Myles have plans until he leaves." Tia explains. "So I won't see my bestfriend." I say frowning, looking at him straight in the eyes. "Well Nikki, I wa-" "You're seeing him now aren't you?" Tia says rudely interrupting Myles. "Babe stop!" I hear Myles whisper yell. I roll my eyes and put my attention on Dom and Jake. "Ugh. I need a boyfriend." I say looking at them. "No you don't" Kalin says. "Kalin who are you to say I don't?" I laugh. "Well as you're bestfriends' bestfriend. I know that he is inlove with you. He just doesn't know it. By the way he looks at you. I'm pretty sure girls are jealous of how he looks at you. Wait for him." He explains. "But don't you think he'll be with Tia for awhile? They seem pretty happy." I say nodding my head towards Myles and Tia. They were being all lovey dovey. "He'll notice she's not the one. It was my mistake for him meeting her. It was one of my friends friends and I guess they clicked." He says rolling his eyes at them. "Don't worry. I got you by my side now." I say smiling at him causing him to smile.

"Okay well I'll see you later!" I say leaving. It was currently 4 in the morning and I was now leaving Myles' house. My mom left early since she had work. I was going to sleep over but Tia took my spot so I'd rather go to sleep at my house. "You sure you'll get home safe without falling asleep? " Jake asks. "Yes! I'll be fine! I live like a block away! I'll be fine!" I say.

Finally home. The lights in the house were already on meaning my mom was awake. I walked in to see her ready for the day while I'm still in the clothes from the day before. "Good morning hun. Just getting home from the party?" She asks. I nod and walk over to her. "I'm shleeeeeeeeeepy so I'm gonna go to bed now." I say hugging her then walking to my room. I get change and brush my teeth. "I'll shower when I wake up." I say laying on my bed. It's too early in the morning and late for me. Plus I'm too lazy.

What a day. I graduated and probably won't  even see my bestfriend before he leaves. But overall I'm hoping this summer goes great.