Chapter 7

[Nikki]

It is currently September 30th at 11:58 pm. In 2 minutes Myles turns 18. Me and Debbie planned him a suprise birthday party with all his friends and family later on his birthday. He is literally on his phone not even paying attention to the time. Me and Debbie ran to the kitchen took out the cake and lit 18 candles. Right when it turned 12:00 am I ran into the living room and screamed "HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MYLES BLAKE PARRISH" 
I pulled him quickly into the kitchen and took him too his cake. He looked really suprised and happy. We sang happy birthday and we ate cake. It was early in the morning/late at night but who cares. It was a Saturday so it's okay.

Myles got tired so he went  to bed. I stayed up and cleaned up while talking to Debbie about the suprise party. After everything was cleaned up we decided to head to bed too. I hugged her and quietly said "good night." I ran upstairs tripping over, missing one stair but got back up and laughed it off. I laid down and started to fall asleep until Myles pulled me closer and cuddled with me. I drifted off to sleep hearing "Good night babygirl. Thank you for the little celebration. Sweet dreams." 

[Myles]

I woke up and saw that Nikki was gone. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Nikki making crepes. I then saw Kalin, Jake, Dom, Mom, Cam, and Tyler. Cam and Tyler are camera men that help me and Kalin and have been getting closer. Breakfast was done and we got to eat.

After breakfast I hung out with the boys while Nikki and my mom had stuff to do. We went to skate park but didn't stay long because we got hungry again. We walked to Chipotle and got food. Everything was going great until Lycia walked through the door and sat right next to me taking Kalin's spot.

[Nikki]

Debbie and I went to the hall where Myles's suprise party is. Everything was set up we just needed to get the food here by 7:30pm since the party doesn't start until 8 pm. Jake wanted to Dj but I told him I wanted to enjoy his night with his brother but Debbie allowed him too. Which there was no problem with I just thought he'd want time to spend with his brother.

7:00 PM

I was at home getting ready and I got a call from Debbie saying the food arrived early. I had about 45 minutes before I had to pick up Myles. All the boys were at the hall alreadt for the party. People went to the hall early so they could be there to suprise Myles. Myles just thinks it's gna be a family and friend dinner. But instead he's gna have a really big party seeing everyone he hasnt seen in years.

7:50 PM

"MYLES LETS GO!" I screamed while walking out to my car. I got to his house around 7:30 instead becuase I was ready early. When I got there he was just on his phone. He seemed really annoyed but I ignored it and told him to get ready. I got into my car and started it waiting for him. Myles came running out looking really hot. He was wearing a long blue sweater, dark gray faded jeans and his timberlands. Wait what am I thinking he's my bestfriend. 

By the time we got to the hall it was 8:15. Myles was being really impatient since he had a blind fold on and the car came to a stop. I got out the car and ran to his side of the car to help him out. "I better not fall. This is so dangerous. Why do people do this?" I heard him whisper to himself while holding onto me walking. We got to the hall and he took off his blind fold when he heard me open the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLES" "SUPRISE" was all you could hear walking in.

He looked so happy. It was now presents time, we just ate cake and all the little kids started to get hyper and run around. I grabbed my presents for him and waited for him to choose. I really hope he'll like his present.