Chapter 19

[Myles]

"IT'S CHRISTMAS" I hear Nikki yell causing me to wake up. "Well someone's excited for today." She nods and continues to get ready. She had her mom bring her stuff yesterday because she didn't want anyone to drive back and forth, nor did she want to drive back . I got up and did my morning routine and getting in the shower. I get ready and get dressed in a red shirt, blue jeans, and white vans. "Very fancy Myles" I hear Nikki say. I look at her and chuckle and she just rolls her eyes. " But we're just opening presents again. You want me to get dressed up in a suit and tie?" I laugh walking out of the closet.

[Nikki]

"No. It's just I'm just dressing a tad bit fancy.." I explain. He lets out a big sigh and walks back into his walk in closet and starts looking at his clothes. "But what are we doing anyways?" He asks. " Well we're going out for lunch since everyone is still sleeping even though it's Christmas. And then we're all coming back here for a little party and more presents!" I tell him. He nods and walks out his closet. "I'm going like this, end of story." He says. I start laughing and keep doing my make up.

Skipping lunch and to the party

"PRESENTS" I hear Mama Star yell. oh yeah, Kalin, Mama Star, and Lala came. Taylor and Jourdan couldn't make it. Lala came running towards me and ran straight into me hugging me and then sitting down. It made everyone around me start to laugh.

We passed all the presents out so everyone had a present to open. I handed Myles the present I got him and he opened it immediately. It was new white vans because he kept complaining how his was so dirty. I alos got him some flannels and an HBK sweater. Which I also have so we can twin. haha. He looked at me and smiled. " Thank you." he says hugging me. I open all my presents and cards and end up with many clothes which are really cute, and a new mac book because I kind of broke mine. Myles kept starring at me and all i could do was laugh. He started laughing too and then he reached into his pocket and grabbed a long black box. He then handed it to me which caused me to stop laughing. It made everyone stop and look at us. It was like he was proposing to me. "Myles what is this?" I asked. I opened it to see a really beautiful necklace. "Oh my gosh! Myles it's beautiful! I love it! Thank you!" I say getting up and hugging him. We pulled away and Myles just looks at me then wipes my face. I didn't notice I was crying because of this. "You're welcome." He smiles.

This Christmas was by far the best. Everyone was still talking having fun but I was with the little kids in the other living room watching Elf with them. "You guys want hot chocolate?" I ask them. They all nodded and I got up and went to the kitchen. I went into the cabinet, grabbed the chocolate mix, went in the fridge got the milk and some peppermint candy canes on the counter. I grabbed some mugs and placed it down on the counter. I also took out some mini marshmallows and put it next to the candy canes. I grabbed a pot and poured some milk in it so I can warm it up on the stove, because I'm not a big fan of microwaves. Once the milk warmed up I poured it all in some mugs and mixed the chocolate mix with it. I then put marshmallows in it and crushed some peppermint candy canes and spread it on top. I then take two and bring it to the little ones. I repeated my actions until there was one left. I took it with me and saw Myles sitting on the couch where I was sitting. I then sat next to him and right when I sat down he took my hot chocolate. "Heyy! That's mine!" I whisper/yell at him. He just kept drinking it, even though it was hot so it was confusing me. " how is it not burning your mouth?" He finally stops drinking it and hands it back to me. " I actually don't know. I was outside so it was warming me up." I nod and drink the rest and place the mug on the side table. I laid my head on his shoulder and watched the rest of the movie. I shut my eyes for a few seconds because I was getting tired and I slowly dozed off. Before I fell asleep I felt Myles kiss my head and heard him say "Good night beautiful."

_____________________________

So this was pretty short lol. But here's an update because I know I won't be updating tomorrow but Merry Christmas Eve!🎄🎁Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Thanks for reading! Love y'all💕
xoxo e💓