Chapter 27

[Nikki]

First day of summer break and I'm doing nothing. How great. I went on twitter and scrolled through my timeline. I'm so bored. No body wanted to text me back which was irritating me. I got out of bed and went downstairs to make some breakfast when I see a pink box and a note on the counter.

Nikki,
Good morning hun. Here are some donuts since I am not able to make you any breakfast since you'll probably wake up later now. Text or call me if you need anything. Also text me if you're going anywhere. Love you! See you later.

xo Mom

I grabbed a chocolate glazed donuts and went to sit on the couch. I turned on the tv and flipped through some channels. I couldn't find anything so I turned it off and went up to my room.

After about an hour of doing absolutely nothing, I finally got a text. It was from Kalin!

Baby K❤️: Hey Niks. What are you doing today?
Nikki💓: N O T H I N G. Please help this bored teenage girl.
Baby K❤️: Lol come thru later. Having a little get together.
Nikki💓: Okay. I'll be there.
Baby K❤️: Actually come by in a few. Let's go swimming?
Nikki💓: YES. I'll be there in 15.

I got out of bed and went straight to my closet. I picked out some shorts, a white loose tank top and my sandals over my black bikini. I packed a bag of my stuff so i can tan a little. I grab my car keys and head out.

I got there within 10 minutes and see a few cars parked out side. I walk up to the door and ring the door bell a few seconds later I see the one and only Tia Valentine open the door. "Hi Nikki!" she says happily. I smile and say hi back. I walk in and see a lot more people than I expected. I head straight to the back to see Kalin already in the pool. I smile even more and get undressed to my bikini.  I put on some sunscreen and put my hair up in a bun. I then jumped into the water because why not. "Nikki!" Kalin says swimming over to me. "Kalin!" I say smiling also swimming over to him. I was going in for a hug until I was hugged from the side. I looked to see Myles hugging me and smiling. "Hello Myles." I laugh. He lets go and smiles. "Sah du" He says looking at me. Kalin was just standing there looking at him funny. "Myles! Come here!" Tia yells from the other side of the pool. I was able to hear him lowly sigh and swim over to her. "Well hi Nikki." Kalin laughs hugging me. "Hi baby K." I say smiling, hugging him back. Suddenly I feel my body being carried up then thrown back into the water. Fucking Kalin.  I rose up from the water and see Kalin laughing. I splash water at him causing him to stop laughing and become serious.

Within the hours I was there Kalin was becoming really touchy with me. But he was also drinking so it might be that he's getting tipsy. I kept seeing Myles roll his eyes each time Kalin would wrap his arms around me which I found weird but a little funny. I walk over to Myles leaving Kalin with his other friends. "Hey Meelz." "Sup Niks." He responds. "Where'd Tia go?" I ask curious. "She's upstairs. She fell asleep. Me and her are sleepin over anyway." He explains and I nod. "So I see you and Kalin are getting close." He adds on. I nod and smile. "Yeah. We've been talking a lot more ever since you've been hanging out with Tia more." I explain. He looks at me with...hurt? in his eyes. which I don't understand. "I'm sorry." He says grabbing my hand. "What's wrong?" I ask confused. "I know that you had feelings for me and trust me I had feelings for you. But I just couldn't wait any longer. I met Tia and we just clicked. I'm sorry you feel like I'm pushing you away. It's not my intention to. I've just been so caught up with Tia." He explains. "Myles what are you talking about?" I ask still confused. "Don't act dumb Nikki. You're only hanging with Kalin because I'm not showing you attention. " He says getting annoyed. "Myles. I'm hanging out with Kalin because he's my friend too. I don't give a shit if you aren't showing me attention. Yeah I have feelings for you but you're with Tia. Yeah you led me on which made me upset for a little. But don't worry you're still my bestfriend either way. Just hope you have a little time left for me before you leave." I smile. He nods and gets up with me. I give him a hug and walk back to the kitchen to see Kalin with another full beer in his hand.

Next morning

I woke up to being pulled closer to someone. I only drank a little so I don't understand why I can't remember what happened last night after talking to Myles. I slowly turned around to see Kalin..shirtless. I quickly looked under the covers to see me fully clothed and his basketball shorts. "oh thank god." I say taking a breather. I slowly get put of his grip and walk towards his bathroom. I looked for an extra tooth brush. Luckily I found one under the sink. When I was done I went back into Kalin's room to see he's still knocked out. I decided to go downstairs and get him some alieve and water for when I wake him up since he'll have a headache. 

Once I get to the kitchen I see Mama Star making breakfast and Lala sitting on the counter watching her. "Morning loves" I say hugging them both. "I didn't know you slept over last night! You sleep with Myles?" Mama Star asks. I shook my head no and chuckle. "His girlfriend is here. And I'm sure she wouldn't like the idea of me and him sleeping in the same bed." I laugh. She scrunches her nose and nods. "You slept with baby K? Wasn't he wasted last night?" She asks laughing. "Yeah. Also the reason why I'm down here. I need to get him aleve and water. But Lala want to help me?" I ask smirking. "Oh lord." I hear Mama laugh. "Let's gooooooo" Lala screams pulling my hand.

We get upstairs to see Kalin still sleeping. "Okay. You can wake him up now." I whisper to Lala. "She then jumps on Kalin's bed and starts jumping on Kalin and screaming "WAKE UP BUBBA! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" I start laughing when he shot up super quick and scrunched up his nose. "Alexia, why?" He says holding his head. "Because I wanted to say bye before I leave." I say handing him the aleve and water. "Just a shake on the shoulder would've been nice" He says shaking his head. "No that was fun!" Lala says laughing then running out his room. "Okay I have to head home now. " I saw getting up. "Yesterday was lit my fellow squirrel." I say hugging him then running out. I ran down the stairs grabbing my bag and saying bye to Mama Star and Lala and heading out. I get in my car and pull out the drive way.

Once I get home I go straight to the bathroom and shower. Once I'm done getting ready for the day I decide to text Kalin and Myles to see what they're up to since you know, I'm free all summer.

Nikki☁️:  wut u guys up to today?

Kalin😴: babysittin lala

Myles🍔: tia & i r goin to dah mall. wna join?

I honestly don't want to third wheel and I'm pretty sure Tia isn't a big fan of me. Maybe I'll just stay home like usual.

Nikki☁️: i'm okay. you guys have fun.

I mean it would be awkward with him even though we had that convo last night. But I do know Tia would just try and make me jealous because I'm sure Myles told her what I told him but I don't care. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate interrupting my thoughts. I look to see Ariana texted me.

Ariana💁🏼: Bihh wut's ur plans today!?

Nikki💁🏻: Nothing! Let's hang out!

Ariana💁🏼: Quickly's down the street in 5!

I got out of bed and grabbed my bag and went to my car. I went straight to Quickly's to see my bff waiting for me outside. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Hi Niks." She says hugging me. We head into Quickly's and order two thai teas and sit down. They called our names and once we were about ready to leave I turned to the door to see Myles and Tia walk inside. "Nikki let's go before they see us. I'm not trying to talk to them right now because your mood is gonna change. Hurry come on" She says whispering to me keeping her head down trying to pull me towards the door. Once we walked passed them Myles saw me and said "Oh hey Nikki." I heard Tia sigh and stay by his side. "Hi." I said waving then walking out. "Gosh okay what should we do?" Ariana asks.

We ended up going to the mall, went shopping and went to dinner because why not. It was already late when I got home so I just got ready for bed and went to sleep.