Chapter 28

[Myles]

It's coming to the point where Kalin and I will be going on tour. I'm hecka excited but I'm going to miss my bestfriend. I haven't really talked to her in a while. Since Kalin's party actually. It's been two weeks. We leave in a week and a half and I don't know how I feel. Tour is going to be amazing but what's more amazing is my girlfriend is coming with. Our manager was nice enough about it. He even told Kalin he can bring someone and I don't know if he's actually bringing anyone.

[Nikki]

Life is boring:) I have been doing nothing but laying in bed, sleeping and eating. Kalin has been busy with getting ready with tour and Myles has been MIA ever since he's seen me at Quickly's. We haven't spoken to each other since Kalin's party and it makes me upset. My stupid feelings had to get in the way and now I don't talk to my bestfriend because of it.

What a great life I have.

I decided to text Kalin and Myles in a group chat just so it's not as awkward.

Nikki☁️: Haven't spoken/seen you guys in forever:( miss you guys.. i really want to hang out before you guys leave. please let me know when you're not busy! 💓

I really want to go with them but you know I can't. But I heard Tia gets to go. Weird. I'm going to be so lonely when they leave.

     Who am I kidding. I already am.

Ariana left two days after we met up at Quickly's to New York. I miss her so much but she's been busy too. My thoughts were interrupted but the sound of my phone going off.

Kalin😴: Ayy. Miss you too. Come thru in a few! Haven't see you in a min! Spend a few days! We'll do somethin' I gotta ask you somethin' too!

Myles🍔: Yeah! We leave soon! Come thru!

I'm honestly so happy I get to see them before they go. I packed a few clothes in one of my backpacks and my toothbrush etc. I write my mom a note about my where abouts and that I'll be back soon. I grab my keys and head out the house locking the door before leaving.

I got to Kalins house to see him out in the front playing basketball with the one and only Tyler Garcia. Why is it that I see him every time I think my life is going great. "Kaaaaaallllllllliiiiinnnnnnnn" I say running up to him and jumping at him causing him to catch me. "Nikki!" He says outta breath. "Gosh you're sweaty." I laugh jumping out of his hands. "Sorry aha." He says wiping his hands on his shirt. Like that'll do anything. "Sup Nikki." Tyler smirks. "SuP" I say popping the "p". " I'll be inside." I tell Kalin. He nods and starts dribbling the ball. I walked in to see Mama Debbie, Mama Star and Lala in the living room. "Hi my loves." I say walking up to them hugging them. I hugged Lala last and she didn't let go which made her hang like a sloth. I just giggled and carried her with me to the backyard. I saw Jake, Dom, Myles, and of course Tia.

"DOMINIQUE VERACRUZ!" I yelled running up to her. But of course I had to put Lala down just so if I trip I don't bring her down with me. I'm so clumsy. "NIKKI I MISSED YOU!" She yells running towards me. Luckily we were on the grass because we both fell and honestly it kind of hurt. "Ugh it felt like forever since we've seen each other." I say getting up. "Hi bestfriend." I hear Myles say. "Uhm hi Myles. Tia." I smile. "Nikki! Can I talk to you?" I hear someone ask behind me. Kalin. I nod and smile walking towards him into the house. We go into the kitchen and he grabs a water bottle. "So tour is coming up, you know? And uhm well Myles gets to bring Tia and I get to bring a plus one and I was wondering if you wanted to come with us on tour?" I looked at him in shock. I didn't think Kalin would ask me. I would think he'd bring someone else to be so honest. "Oh my..of course I will!" I smile getting up and hugging him. "This made my summer go from netflix with food to netflix and food on a tour bus!" I exclaim. Kalin looks at me with a funny face while I just giggled. "I'm just playin. So what are we going to do while I'm here?" I ask. "We were thinking of a lil road trip to LA for few days then come back." I nod thinking about it. I haven't been to LA since Myles an I went when we were little. "Yeah let's go!" I answer.

It was about 9 PM and we were all in the living room and I was in between Myles and Kalin on the couch. We were watching a movie but I was slowly falling asleep.

[Myles]

Nikki was sitting right next to me and she started falling asleep. She started leaning on me which I don't mind but from the corner of my eye I saw Tia glaring at her. I don't mind Nikki laying on me, she's my best friend, no harm in that. "Myles" Tia whispers in my ear. "hmm" "We should go to sleep. I'm getting tired." "We're staying in the second guest room. It's down here next to the bathroom. I'll meet you in there. I'm not tired yet." I respond. I hear her sigh and see her roll her eyes. "K" She walked away and I'm guessing went to sleep. Nikki was knocked out on my shoulder which made me realize how much I've missed hanging out with her. I've been so caught up with Tia and forgot all about Nikki. But if I spend too much time with Nikki, Tia is not gonna like that. "Ayye Myles" Kalin says catching my attention. "So we'll head out to LA tomorrow? Cam is comin too." "Yeah forsure. Has Nikki met Cameron yet?" I asked. "Mm I don't think so. But uhh so what's the car plans? We take your car and mine? Cause we all can't fit in one car." "Sounds like a plan. Me,Tia,Jake and Dom. And you, Nikki, Tyler and Cam." "Yeah that sounds good." "Will you guys be quiet please. I'm very sleepy and very comfy so don't move." Nikki whispers shoving her face in my neck surprising Kalin and I. "You should go in the room and lay down. Sleep in there. It's more comfy." Kalin tells her trying to pull her up but failing from her clinging onto me. "I'll take her up, in your room? Or The other guest room?" I ask picking her up. "My room is fine." I nod and bring her upstairs. Once I lay her down she stayed hugging me. "Myles, I miss you." She says out of no where. "I missed you too." "No, I mean I miss you. I miss when you weren't tied down. I miss when you would come over everyday. I miss when we would cuddle. And now we barely see eachother. Kalin's more of my bestfriend now which makes me kind of upset. But I just really miss my best friend."

_________________________
Haven't updated in awhile. But here yuh go.

15+ votes for next chapter
love y'all

xoxo e💓