Chapter 14

The next morning came and there was a question that Mabel need to ask them. Once they are all awake, the trio heads downstairs to eat some breakfast. There were a few seconds of silence before someone spoke.

"So guys...I need to ask you guys something." Mabel said nervously.

"Sure. What is it?" (Y/n) said before putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"Are you two hiding anything from me?" Mabel asked.

There was a awkward silence as (Y/n) and Dipper glanced at each other. Then finally Dipper broke the silence.

"No. We would always tell you if anything was wrong. Why did you ask?" Dipper asked a little concerned.

"Oh it's nothing. I was just sleeping and I heard something or someone say that you weren't tell me something." Mabel said.

"Oh ok." Dipper said, but he knew that this had something to do with Bill. So he planned later tonight that he would talk to Bill, and tell him to leave Mabel out of this.

"So guys. Do you want to go to the pool today?"  (Y/n) asked,  hoping that this pool idea would get this whole conversation out of everyone's minds.

"Sure. Let's go!" Mabel said real cheerfully.  So the trio finished there breakfast, got changed and head to the pool. Mabel ran ahead while (Y/n) and Dipper stayed back and talked.

"Dipper, she is going to find out soon, and she is not going to be happy when she does. She will be heart broken if we didn't let her help out in this whole Bill problem."  (Y/n) said.

"It's ok. I got it taken care of. I will talk to Bill later and tell him to leave Mabel out of this." Dipper said.

"Ok. Come on let's go have some fun!" (Y/n) said, grabbing Dipper's hand and running towards the entrance of the pool.

Few hours have passed

They had a fun time at the pool that day and the time flew by fast. Before they knew it, it was time for them to go to bed. By the time Dipper was done taking a shower, (y/n) and Mabel were already in bed. As Dipper finally drifts off to sleep, he appears in this forest, and then everything turns black and white.

"Ah, just the demon I was looking for." Dipper said to the triangle.

" Hey there, Pinetree!" Bill said in a sorta cheerful tone.

"Bill. I don't know what you want from me and (y/n), but can you please leave Mabel out of this?" Dipper asked.

"Why should I? She should know that her brother and her best friend keep secrets from her."

"We're....we're not keeping secrets from her. We are just trying to protect her." Dipper said.

"From what? Getting her feelings hurt?" Bill said. "You already dug too deep of a hole for you now, Pinetree, so the longer you keep this from her, the more upset she would be."  Bill said.

"We are just trying to protect her from you!" Dipper said feeling enraged.

"Well it's to late for that, kid." Bill said, and in a flash of light, Dipper woke up. He looked over to one side of the room where (y/n) slept and saw she was still on her phone. He looked over to the other side of the room where Mabel slept. She looked like she was having a nightmare. So he got up and tried to wake her up.

Mabel's POV

I was have a good and peace dream with giant waffles and then all out a sudden everything went black. I was sitting in a old chair and I started hearing the voices again. But there where at least 10 of them now.

"They are lying!" One voice said.

"Your friends are liars!" Another said.

"They didn't tell you the truth this morning!" Said a third.

"If you thought that your own brother would never keep secrets from you, you were wrong!" Spoke another one.

And the voices were just repeating it over and over again. Finally I awoke to see my brothers face.

"Mabel! Are you ok? I think you were having a nightmare." Dipper said concern, hoping that Bill didn't say anything.

Mabel saw that Dipper and (y/n) were both awake and she wanted answers now.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just had the weirdest dream that the voices told me that you two lied to me this morning about keeping secrets." Mabel said. Clearly by now she is mad. (Y/n) hears what she says and comes over to Dipper.

"Dip, what should we say?"

"We got to tell her everything." He responded.
And so they did. They told her everything. About how (y/n)'s parents are monster hunters and how Bill has this plan (even though they don't know know what it is) to break Dipper and (y/n) up. As the whole thing unravels, you see Mabel get upset.

"I can't...I just can't even believe that you guys would keep this from me." Mabel said very upset. "It was just as important to me to find out about (y/n)'s parents as it was to you guys. And you guys go find out without me and don't tell me? How long have you guys know this?"  Mabel asked now really mad.

It's the middle of July now just FYI

"Probably over a month now." (Y/n) said. But as soon as she said that, she knew it was a wrong thing to say.

"YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME THIS WHOLE TIME! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS! I TRUSTED YOU TWO TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Mabel screamed, now with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"The only reason we didn't tell you because we were trying to protect you from Bill." Dipper said.

"OH SO NOW YOUR TREATING ME LIKE A WEAK LITTLE KID! I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS WOULD PROBABLY BE OUT OF THIS MESS BY NOW IF YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME HELP!" Mabel continued.

Mabel was probably right! With a quirky mind like her's, we might have been out of this mess already. "Look Mabel we are sorry!" (Y/n) said.

"NO THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SHOWED UP IN THE FORST PLACE WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS!" Mabel screamed at (y/n). After she said that she realized that was way out of line.
"(Y/n). I...I am so sorry. I didn't mean to sa...." But by this point, (y/n) was already in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter! ! Thanks for all the reads!