Chapter 3

"Dipper, what we going to do?" (y/n) said with fear.

"We'll first we have to find Mabel. Do you know where she was heading?" Dipper said.

"Ya. She said that she was going on a walk in the woods or something." (y/n) said.

"Then that's where we are going. But first we have to tell Stan." Dipper said.

Next Dipper and (y/n) went to look for Stan to tell him about Mabel. They found him outside with tourist and telling them about a rock that looks like a face. They tried to get Stan"s attention but he was too busy answering stupid questions from the tourists. Since they couldn't talk to Stan the found Wendy and she just brought back the golf cart. So we went up to Wendy to ask her to borrow the golf cart.

"Wendy, we need your help!" (y/n) said.

" We need to borrow the golf cart to save my sister from a zombie!" Dipper said really fast that you could almost not understand.

Wendy then smiles and drops the keys to the golf cart in Dipper's hands and says "Try not to hit any pedestrians."

Then Wendy walks into the shack and Dipper and (y/n) get into the golf cart and try to find Mabel. But then they get stopped by Soos.

"Hey dudes. It's me, Soos." Soos said. Then he grabs a shovel and hands it to (y/n) and says "This is for the zombies."

"Thanks." Dipper said.

Next Soos hands you a baseball bat and says "this is just in case you see a pinata."

"Uh....Thanks?" Dipper said.

You drive off and you can hear Soos' voice in the distance say "better safe than sorry....."

Mabel's POV

"Hey...so now that we're alone...there's...there's something i want to tell you." Norman said.

"Oh Norman, you can tell me anything." Mabel said. "Please be a vampire, please be a vampire, please be a vampire." Mabel said in her mind.

"Ok...Just don't freak out." Norman said then he unzipped his jacket. He was not a vampire, or a zombie. He was 5 gnomes! "Is this weird...Is this too weird." The top gnome said.

"Uh........" Mabel said a little confused.

"Ok. So first off were gnomes. I'm Jeff. Then there's Carson,Steve,Jason, and.... I'm sorry i always forget your name." Jeff said to the last gnome.

"Shmebulock." He said.

"Shmebulock, yes." Jeff continued. "anyways us gnomes have been looking for a new queen! Right guys."

"look guys your really sweet, but i'm a girl and your a bunch of gnomes and it's like "what"......Yikes" Mabel said really sweetly.

"It's ok we understand. We will never forget you Mabel..........because we're going to kidnap you."

"wait WHAT?" Mabel said. Then the gnomes attacked her.

(y/n) POV

Dipper and (y/n) are driving the golf cart all over the forest until you hear something.

"Wait Dipper did you hear something?" (y/n) said.

"Help!" Mabel screamed.

"It's Mabel and she 's in trouble." Dipper said then drove off following the sound of Mabel's voice.

They drive off and finally find Mabel in the enchanted part of the forest. Then the find Mabel.

"Dipper, (y/n), Help! Norman turned out to be a bunch of gnomes and there total jerks." Mabel said.

"Wait Dipper, isn't there something in that journal of your about the gnomes." (y/n) said.

"I don't know, let me check." Dipper says pulling out his journal. "Gnomes, little men of the Gravity Falls forest. Weaknesses, unknown." Dipper read from the journal.

"Awe come on!" Mabel said, now tied to the ground.

"Hey! Let go of my sister!" Dipper said going into over protective brother mode.

"Relax. She is not being held captive. She is just marrying all 1,000 of us and becoming our gnome queen for all eternity." Jeff said reassuring Dipper that everything is going to be fine, which to (y/n) and Dipper that is anything but fine.

Then they freed Mabel and drove away in the golf cart.

"Hurry before they come after us!" Mabel said.

"I wouldn't worry about that. Have you seen their legs? Those little suckers are tiny." Dipper said telling Mabel that there is no possible way they can catch up to us.

But then all of a sudden, there was loud thud. They stopped the golf cart and looked behind them. There was this huge gnome statue, made out of the tiny gnomes. Then it started chasing them. A few gnomes got on the golf cart. One started coming towards (y/n), but she punched it out of the way. Another came at Mabel and she hit him on the steering wheel several times. The last one came at Dipper but (y/n) punched out of the way. The gnome took his green hat with him. Then the huge gnome statue threw a tree in out way and they couldn't move out of the way in time. They crashed the golf cart when we were right in front of the Mystery Shack. Now they are all out of the mangled golf cart and staring right at the gnomes.

"End of the line Mabel. Marry us before we do something crazy." Jeff said very threatening.

"I got to do it." Mabel said.

"What?!?" (y/n) said.

"Mabel are you crazy?" Dipper said.

"Guys, Just this once, trust me." Mabel said sounding like she had a plan. We didn't know what we should do so we decided just to trust Mabel.

"Alright Jeff. I'll marry you." Mabel said walking up to the gnomes.

"Hot dog!" Jeff said beginning to climb down the gnome statue. Finally when he reached the ground, he came up to Mabel and pulled out wedding ring. Mabel held out her hand and accepted the wedding ring. "Now let's get you back in the forest honey." Jeff said turning around about to start heading back in the forest.

"You may now kiss the bride." Mabel said.

"We'll don't mind if i do." Jeff said turning back around towards Mabel. But when he turned towards her she had a leaf blower turned on and it sucked up Jeff.

"That's for lying to me!" Mabel said then cranked up the dial to 2. "That's for breaking my heart!" Mabel said cranking the dial to 3.

"Owe! My face!" Jeff said in pain.

"And this is for messing with my brother and bff." Mabel said cranking the dial not to 4 but to 5. Then she handed (y/n) and Dipper the leaf blower. "Would you like to do the honors?" Mabel said.

"On 3. 1...2...3!" They said and shot Jeff at the giant gnome statue. The gnomes scattered all over the place and ran away.

"I'm going inside to take a shower." (y/n) said walking away towards the door.

"Hey thanks for saving me bro bro." Mabel said.

"Are you kidding me. You saved our butts back there!" Dipper said.

"Yeah. I guess I am just a little sad that my first summer romance turned out to be a bunch of gnomes." Mabel said disappointed.

"Awkward sibling hug?" Dipper said.

"Awkward sibling hug." Mabel said.

Then Dipper and Mabel walk in and (y/n) was waiting in the gift shop. She must have taking her shower fast. Then Stan comes up to them and tells them that he over stocked on some inventory so they each can take one thing on the house. Dipper and (y/n) both get matching hats. It's blue in the back and white in the front of the hat with a blue pinetree on it. Mabel found a grappling hook and kept that for herself. The three of them were really tired so got they thin g and went up to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter! ! Thanks for all the reads!