Chapter 2

After passing the sign that said "Now Entering Gravity Falls" you just realized that this guy does not even know your coming. What are you supposed to do. So you sat there thinking of a plan. Finally you thought of a plan to tell this Stan guy that you were sent to live with him since your entire family is gone. You finally get to your stop and the two kids get off with you. Then the one girl comes up to you.

"Hey there. My name is Mabel. What is your name?"

"My name is (y/n)."

"Cool. So (y/n), where are you headed to?"

"I am headed to go to this place called The Mystery Shack........." But before (y/n) could finish Mabel interrupted her.

"OMG WE ARE GOING THERE TOO!" Mabel said almost screaming. "By the way, (y/n) I would like you to meet my twin brother."

"Hi. My name is Dipper." He said.

"Hi. My name is (y/n)."

"Dipper, (y/n) here will be living with us for the summer!" Mabel said really excited.

"We'll I will be living there for a lot long than just one summer." (y/n) said.

"Why is that?" Dipper asked all curious.

But before (y/n) could answer, Stan pulls up in his car with the license plate that says "STNLYMBL". Which is short for "Stanley Mobile". So Stan comes out of the car wearing a black suit and a maroon fez with some sort of fish symbol thing on it. He comes up to Dipper and Mabel and greets them. It was time for me to tell him that I would be living with him for the rest of my life. But thanks to Mabel she did everything for me.

" Hey Stan this is (y/n). She will be living with us for awhile." Mabel said.

"Fine with me. Just call me your Grunkle Stan." Stan said.

"Ok." All three of us said.

"So we probably should head to the shack and get unpacked." Dipper said.

"Ya. Today has been a long day." (y/n) said.

So the three kids got into Stan's car and drove to the shack. They were pretty tired so they basically slept the whole ride to the shack. Once they got to the shack, Stan took them up to there room in the attic. Since Stan did not plan on having a third kid stay with him he had to go get a air mattress and rearrange a few things so that you would be comfortable. After you got organized, Mabel hung up all her posters, and Dipper got the goat out of the attic, all three of you went to bed. You were the last to fall asleep because you were the least tired, but before you fell asleep you realized how adorable Dipper look when he is sleeping. Wait what were you saying you barely know him. Tomorrow you will hang out and get to know them. Finally you fell asleep.

Tomorrow morning you woke really early because Mabel woke you up.

" Wake up (y/n)!" Mabel said almost shattering your eardrums.

"Mabel! Why did you wake me up so early?" (y/n) said

"What are you talking about? It's only 10:30"Mabel said

"Oh ok. So do you want to go make breakfast?" (y/n) said surprised that she slept in so late.

"Sure. Dipper and me already ate so we saved you some." Mabel said "It was Dipper's idea to save you some." Mabel concluded

"Tell him I said thanks. By the way where is he?" (y/n) said

"Grunkle Stan told him to go hang up so signs in the forest advertising the Mystery Shack." Mabel said.