Do I Have To? Need to re-edit

When I gathered all of his picnic stuff, I sat down at the bottom of a maple tree. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes for a bit. And what comes after a shut eye? Sleep. I didn't want to fall asleep, but I was so tired from cleaning the picnic and even more tired from talking to that annoyance. In my dream, I saw Death again. "Hello again lady Alice." He said all happy. "Hi sir Death." I replied. "Sir Death? When did you get so polite?" He asked astonished. "I always was polite, I just never showed it." I smiled. "You don't like to make good first impressions huh?"  He grinned. Death was way nicer than Elliot or cat boy Blake. It was more pleasant to be with him, except for the fact that I had to feel pain to see him. "Not really." I laughed. "My dear Alice, what disturbs you?" He asked. "What do you mean? I'm not disturbed." I said. "Have you found a cure for your heart? And what I meant by that is, you're awfully lonely." Came the reply. "I'm not lonely and no, I haven't." I sighed. "Maybe you have, you just don't know it yet." He tried to encourage me. "No point in getting me happy, I already know my fate, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm bound to it." I sighed. "You might be wrong, you know." He persisted. "But I'm not." I told him. He looked at me with sad eyes. "I wish for you to be alive and well my dear, dear Alice, please do not accept defeat so easily. I know one of my servants bound you to this place, but I am trying my best to keep you alive, please do fight with me." Servants? "I'll try." He gave me a smile. "I have to go now my dear. This dream of yours shall end soon." He said already disappearing. "Why did you come in a dream?" I asked him. "Because my brother Nightmare wanted to test if I could be transmitted into a dream, and it worked, but I never thought I'd see you." He grinned. "Oh..." I said. "Good bye my dear, until next time." He said before completely disappearing.

I woke up, I saw someone walking towards me, it was Joker. "What are you doing here Alice? Didn't you know that in about 30 minutes there's going to be a ceremony at the castle? Everyone is required to attend." Joker asked. "Oh hi Joker, I was asleep and I didn't know about any ceremony, and since I'm not ready for it, I guess I don't have to go." I mumbled. "Alice, there's still time to go there. And what where you doing here in the first place?" She asked me. "I was forced into a picnic." I told her. "At night?" Joker asked. Then I realized it was dark when me and him had a picnic. "Let me guess, one of Elliot's man." She guessed. "No." I told her while getting up. "Then who in the right mind would force you to a picnic at night?" She asked. "Elliot himself." I said. She looked at me, worried. "Elliot forced you into a picnic?" She asked like she didn't believe it. "Yes." I answered. "It doesn't matter, lets go to the ceremony." She said climbing a horse I never noticed was there. "What are you waiting for?" She gave me a hand. I climbed behind her. And so we rode to the castle. "Do I have to go?" I asked. "Yes. Everyone is required to go." She repeated herself. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes." She said once more. "Positively sure?" I asked again. "Yes." She said not caring. "Can I run away before it starts?" I tried. "Yes." She said before realizing what I said. "NO!" She said before I jumped out of the horse. I didn't jump though, the horse was going to fast. "Fine." I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.