The Fun House? Need to re-edit

"Joker and John please do leave this room if thy value thy heads." The queen said. "Yes m'lady!" The said imeadietly. "Alice my dear you stay." She said a bit kinder. "Yes ma'am." I responded, having felt the rath of the queen. She scared me. "Please do tell me what your heart is trying to speak to you." She asked me. "I don't know, I just fall, the doctors wouldn't tell me. I'm very sorry to disappoint you." I told her. "Not a problem, I rather like challanges." She smiled. "Th-thank you." I mumbled. "Come closer dear." She ordered me. "Yes ma'am." I said going closer to her. She put her hand near my shoulder, on the heart, right obove my chest. "I see. Your problem is quite a simple one.  You lack something. Something vital for your excistance." She said, walking away. "Wh-what is it, m'lady?" I said trembling. Would I really live longer? Without the fear of falling? Without that painful darkness that is death inside me? She gave me hope, as wierd as it is, I was happy. "You have to find that out yourself." She said getting out of the door. But paused in the way out. "But I'm sure you'll find it here. That is of course, if you live long enough." She said smirking, yet sounding sad. "And I trust you know the way out?" She asked. "Yes, I do ma'am." I said as she left.  When I finally got out of that weird heart castle I wondered around a bit more.

 Then I reached something very weird. I mean, would you think a castle that looks a lot like the one from Disney, floating in mid air, with a staircase going up to it weird? Or maybe freaky? I don't know. On the entrance it states that it's a "Fun House, a Place Where Fun is Found". How wierd does this place get?!  "Well HELLO THERE!!!!" Said this weird guy that appeared out of nowhere, man this place is weird. "Hey are you ok?" The same guy asked. I felt a little dizzy, then I saw black. Then I heard a scream, then nothing. 

When I woke up I saw someone looking sad eyed at me. I was in a tent, like one of those tents that you'd find on a Rennaisence fair. "Fiew, you scared me there, miow." Someone sighed. "Huh?" I mumbled. "You scared me there! Nya." He sounded, almost, cat-like. I stared into his eyes. Then I noticed he had cat eyes, cat ears and a tail, probably from a cat. I couldn't resist. "OMYGOSH YOUR SO CUTE!" I screamed and started petting his ears and head. "Stop it nya!!!!" He yelled. "Never! MUAHAHAHA" I laughed. "MEOW" He mellowed. "Ok ok, I'll stop." I said retreaving my hand. He stared at me with his cat eyes. "And I was worried you died. Nya." He said shaking his head. "Um...I'm sorry, I..." I got inturrupted by a cute cat boy hugging me! "NYA!!!" It was like a gigantic bearhug. "What are you doing?" I said with him almost choking me. "REVANGE" He screamed scratching my head. He stopped when a guy came in the room. "What's all this ruckus?" He asked. "Nothing sir." Cat boy said seriously purring. "He was just making sure I was awake sir!" I agreed to cat boy's statement looking at him with "I'll get you back!" eyes. "Is this true Blake?" The guy asked. "Yes sir! Nya." Cat boy Blake answered. "For the billionth time, call me Roller!" Roller said more friendly now. "But I like calling you sir, sir. Meow." Cat boy Blake wined. "Anyway, person, what's you name?" He asked referring to me. "Me? I'm Alice." I said. "A nice name. Blake! Would you be kind and show dear Alice around the park?" Roller asked. "Yeas sir! Nya!" Cat boy Blake said. "What I didn't quite hear you Blake." Roller stared at Blake with "Say IT!" eyes. "Yes ROLLER, I will. nya." Cat boy sighed. "Good. Alice, how would you like a free season pass for the Fun House?" He said to me. "I'd love one!" I replied. So he gave me the pass and cat boy took me for a detour.

It was chilly in the park. "Are you cold?Nya." Asked cat boy. "A bit...and would you stop with the nya?" I commented. "Sorry, but I'm half cat, what do you excpect? Here." He purred, giving me his jacket. "Thanks." I smiled at him.