A Dream? Need to re-edit

"Dear lady Alice, how are you?" a voice said waking me up. "Huh?" I asked. "I said" He started before I interrupted him. "I know what you said, I wanted to know what you meant by LADY!!!" I hated being called so formally. "Well, you're not a boy are you." He mocked me. "No..." I said with a red face. "Thus you are a lady." He pointed out the obvious. "Fine." I gave in. "Why is it pitch black here?" I asked. "This is how it usually is, after all, this is the face of death, as you like to put it." He said looking away. "But, when I'm here, I usually feel pain.... why not this time?" I asked him. "Because I'm here distracting you of it." He said. "Yeah right." I said. "It's true." He insisted. "Whatever...… what's your name anyway?" I asked him. "The name's Death. And you where right, this place is the face of death, but Alice my dear, I do not mock you, I simply wish to keep you alive a bit more. Of course I still want to see your pretty face, that is why you often come here." He replied. That was a major shocker, does he like me or something... Weird. "Uhhhhhhh." I 'uuuuhed' in utter shock.

"Did I say something bad?" He asked. "I, uh, no.... it's just, if you truly want to see my face, why not just kill me and make me your wife or something? That, at least is way better than having to come here every single day." I told him regretting my every word. Why on earth would I want to ask a question like that to a wierdo. "That is a good idea, except for the fact I am not allowed to kill, you would have to die first, then I'd have to find you among the billions of others who have died, then I would have to persuade you to marry me." He explained. "Why would you have to convince me?" I asked him. "For one thing, if you where a good person, you would go straight to heaven, where you'll meet your loved ones. And I'd drag you away from their grasp." He said. He was actually getting me interested in the process of death, how weird is that? "All of my loved ones are alive. Plus couldn't I visit them from time to time?" I ask. "In turn they will wither and die. And once you join me, you would be the queen of death, some would hate you, because some blame me for their deaths, and others would be jelouse of you, for many wish of higher ranks in death as well as in life, and some may even want you, either to become more popular or to ask for favors or tips. It would be a very tough life." He answered. "Oh... very interesting." I commented. "And of course, I must have a successor, and if you were in truth my wife, you would bare my child, would you like that?" He teased me, making me go red. "I... uh....." I was too embarrassed to answer him. He laughed. "Well, my dear Alice, I'd hate to interrupt our delightful chat, but I must be off. Someone awaits you." He said leaving, he was moving backwards, his back was the first to disappear, I started to feel pain. "Wait! What do you mean, someone awaits me?" I asked him before he completely disappeared. "Wait and see." He smile a crooked smile.