Horse? Never Rode One? Need to re-edit

After a few more painful/fun rides Rollar came to me. "You seem like you're tired... Do you want to work at the stables for the rest of he day?" He asked, I looked at him with wide eyes. "Yes,! Please! I'd love to!" I said thanking him. Anything was better than those insufferable rides. "Where is the stable?" I asked eager to get there. "Blake will lead you." He said turning around, suddenly he turned half of his body (the upper half) around a looked at me with his eyes, he pulled down his hat on his face. "Be careful, they can be scary sometimes." He warned with a grin. Who are they... I wanted to ask him but before I could Blake grabbed my hand and urgently pulled me with him, I was almost flying! I never knew cat boys could be strong!

I saw an old wooden barn in a grassy field with a few pink and yellow flowers here and there. "Why isn't anyone here?" I asked cat boy. He looked at me and grinned. What was he thinking at that moment? I sighed suddenly hoping I could turn around and go back to testing the horrific rides. When we reached the stables I gasped in shock. "Beautiful!" I spoke happily. I started to open a stall, when it was opened I saw Blake shriek as if he was scared. I put the riding gear on the creature and brought him out, than I fed it some carrots. "Is it a he or her?" I asked. "That one is a her." His voice trembling. "What's your name?" I asked the creature. "Caldra. That's her name." Blake said cautiously. The creature was a black horse, with purple eyes. Her hair looked like a light purple fire. My eyes were deep into hers.

"Hello Alice." I heard a voice. "Did you say something Blake?" I asked cat boy. "Nope nye." He was scared of this horse. "It was I, the one who that cat calls Caldra." The voice was gentle and more feminine than a little five year old girl who's a princess and a fairy. "And for your question, my name is Cassadie. But I do prefer Caldra." She snorted. "Want a ride?" She asked. "Sure." I said confusing Blake. I climbed on Candra's back. She started to run, and run and soon her whoofs wheren't touching the ground anymore. I looked back and saw purple gas on the air in a straight line. Her hoofs were on purple fire, it was breathtaking. "This is so amazing!" I gasped. I looked closet to Caldra's face, she blew out purple steam off of her nose, the whites in her eyes were black, and her pupils and eye color was purple. She had a purple birthmark in her forehead. When she landed, I saw cat boy sitting in a tree worried. I hoped off Caldra and ran to him. "Are you OK?" I asked him. "People don't like riding us, we are very exclusive to whom we choose to ride us. He thought I would take you to death." She laughed. I hugged the poor guy and he hugged me back. "That means she picked you, you know that right?" He asked. "Not just me, others picked you as well." She said. "But why?" I asked both of them. "Only they know." Cat told me. "Because you're more human than they could ever be." She said in my mind. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You are the only one who is innocent. No one else can be as kind. You deserve this privalage, but that doesn't mean we can't take it away." She warned. "Ok... I'll try to be good." I gulped.

After dawn we went to Blake's tent. "So where do you want to sleep?" He asked me blushing. "I'll sleep on the ground." I told him already sitting there. "You can sleep on my bed if you want.... I can sleep somewhere else." He offered. "Nah, you shouldn't, it's your tent after all. I'm the one indruding." He laughed. I smiled at him. We went for some dinner, cat boy kept taking my food. "Why are you robbing me of my fries?" I asked him taking a bite off my hot dog. " 'Cus they're good." He grinned fiercly. "Whatever." We started talking about random stuff like piña caladas. I took a shower and went to the floor to sleep after dinner, Blake did the same. I slept soundly through out the whole night, exhausted from all of those evil rides Rollor made me try.

I woke up before anyone else and snuck out of Blake's tent. I wanted to breath some fresh air. I wondered about and ended up in the stables again. The horses were still asleep so I just sat there watching the sun go up. It's so beautiful, the dramatic affects the sky has. The light of the rising sun being outlined by different shades of blue, purple and pink.

"Why the heck would you be out here six in the morning Alice?" I heard a sleepy cat boy yawn. " 'Cus the morning is the best part of the day." I turned to smile at him. "Good morning Blake." I laughed at his messy hair, his zombie-like face and his blanc expression. "Good morning Alice. I see you're as energetic as always." He sat down right beside me in the grassy meadow. "Yep!" I cheared. He was now laying on the grass and closing his eyes, I joined him. "But yet I'm still sleepy." I yawned. Soon I was fast asleep... again...

"You sleep too much Alice." I heard Caldra say in my dreams. "Wakey wakey Alice dear." I opened one eye, starting to wake up again. "Alice, really you need to wake up." It was Blake. I opened a second eye and heard a heart beat. Dumm dumm, it went a little too fast. "Oh, hi..." I started to get up, getting dizzy. "Rollar will get mad if he finds out we were snoozing all day here. We'd be luckey if we got out alive." I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Ok." I yawned as he pulled me back to the funhouse. I was getting more and more dizzy, by the time we got there I could hardly breathe.

"You ok there Alice?" He asked me. "Yeah yeah... I'm fine..." I lied, still breathing hard. " C'mon lets go." He took me to one of the toys. "Get a broom, we better sweep and act like we've been doing this all day... by the way you're breathiong it seem's you've been doing a lot more... maybe slow it down a bit." He advised. I tried, but simply couldn't. "You're not OK are you?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Why'd you lie?" He asked me. "I..." I had no excuse. Sighing he took me back to his tent. "Act like you did a lot of work and he won't really care. I'll do double to cover you." He told me, I shook my head. "No, you already do enough. I'll get bett..." I blacked out before I got to finish, the last thing I felt was his strong arms holding me so I wouldn't fall.