Where am I? Need to re-edit

"Girly are you ok?" Asked a guy waking me up. "Huh?" I mumbled still half asleep. "Are you ok? I found you on the ground, looking lifeless." I woke up immedietly, when was I on the ground?

"Y-you fou-ound me on t-t-the g-ground?" I stumbled upon words but I still had shock in my voice.

"Yeah." He said lamely like he could've cared less about me.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a bother, thanks for helping me." I said half sarcastically getting up. Just then I felt the pain in my heart coming back.

"Are you ok????" He asked more worried and more caring this time.

"Yeah, I'm good." I lied trying to get on my feet, the boy grabbed my hand and helped me up. He looked at me funny as if to say that I'm either crazy or simply sick and ill and in need of a docter, which I probably was. "Don't worry, this happens all the time, I'm used to it." I was so not used to it! The pain eased a bit and I was able to stand up. "My name is Aliceby the way, thanks again for helping me. But I probably should get going before it gets to dark out and the doctor starts to get worried." I said a bit too much there didn't I? Stupid me! Why do I always open my big mouth?

"Doctor? Are you sure you're ok?" He said persistently, I don't get him does he or does he not care?

"Mhm" I nodded heading for the door.

HE walked me to the door. "My name's John Blanc. Hope we meet again Alice Brato, but try not to fall again." He said sarcastically. "I'll try not to." I played. "Hey do you know where Danville is? That's where I live." I asked him. "Sorry never heard of it." He said. "Do you know where the meadow is?" I tried. "Which one?" He asked. "The one where I fell." I said. "You fell on the middle of my street." He said. "Oh ok, just so I know, where am I?" I asked. "Well, last I checked we're in Wonderland." He said. "Ok, bye." I said turning away. "Bye Alice." He waved. 

Wonderland? Where on Earth is that? Was he kidding with me, just because my name was Alice? I mean, my dad used to read me stories about a girl named Alice, who fell on a whole chasing a rabbit, and ended up in this weird magical place called Wonderland. Ok it is sort of a coincidence, so my name was Alice, and I fell down a whole chasing a BUNNY, not a rabbit, mind you. Wonderland doesn't exist. If it did, then why on Earth would people name their baby girls, Alice? Weird right? 

When I finally realized I was walking in the middle of nowhere, I started to panic. I ran straight forward until I reached an Iron gate. There was a guard there. "You there what do you want?" Said another dude. "I.... don't want anything. Just directions to Danville." I replied him. "Danville? Never heard of it. And it doesn't matter what you want, because soon, you won't be here anymore." He said, making me sad. "Your right, soon I'll be gone forever." I said forcing myself not to cry. "What do you mean by that? Never mind. Any last words?" He said pointing a gun at me. "I..." I felt that pain in my heart again. This time it was much more than I could take. I fell to my knees. "What? I didn't even shoot you yet." He complained. "Daniel, be quiet." Another guy ordered. "Yes sir." Daniel said obeying that guys command. "Are you ok, my fair lady?" The guy asked politely. But before I could reply I collapsed. "I'll take that as a no. Did you shoot her already?" He asked Daniel. "No sir, when I was about to, she fell on her knees, sir." He stated.

This darkness again. It feeds upon me, and my heart. I cannot take it anymore. Soon my heart will die out, and I shall be no longer.

I woke up on a soft bed. I could feel the heat coming out of a fireplace. And I saw the same man who stopped Daniel, I saw him sitting in a chair, reading a book. "I see you are awake." He said as if not a bit interested on me. I looked at him without moving my head. "I have a question, can you answer it with your voice?" He asked me. "Yes" I said weakly. "What is the matter with you? You collapsed without any bullets or wounds." He said still not interested. "I'm weak, and soon I shall be no more." I said, heartless. "And may I ask why you are weak?" He asked. "I'm weak because of my heart." I said. "A heart problem eh? Which one?" He started to sound a small bit interested about this subject. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know. They never told me." I said trying to find an excuse to get out of here. "Fair enough."