The Queen of Hearts? Need to re-edit

"So, who exactly is the Queen of Hearts?" I asked Joker. "WHAT?! You don't know who she, her royal majesty, the queen herself, is???" She asked surprised. "I'm not from here. I'm from Denver." I protested. "Still, she's like, the best in this world. The Heart kingdom won against the other decks. So you should know.Even if you live on the other side of the forest." She complained. "Well not if your in the hospital's bed your whole life!!" I screamed. "Even then. By the way, you never told me what kind of heart problem you had." She tried changing the subject. "I don't know."I said helping her. "That just made the Queen's day." She said laughing. 

When we finally go there, I saw a immensely big heart shaped kingdom. It's bricks where made out of pink hearts. and the main body was a heart. There where four enormous tours, each one holding a flag with a heart in the middle. No wonder they called it The Heart Kingdom!

When we come up to the Queen's guest room. It was like a living room but the couches where pink and heart shaped, and the T.V. was an intercom that was (you guessed it) heart shaped. On one of the couches sat a boy with rabbit ears, it was John. I would say hi to him, except for the fact that 1 he looked weird with ears. 2 I was in a palace. 3 He probably forgot about me. He looked at Joker, smiled, then looked at me, and surprisingly, he pulled his ears back and hid them with his hair, and then smiled as if nothing happened. Joker got confused with his actions. "Jonny, why are you hiding your ears?" She asked clumsly. "What ears, you've gone mad." He lied horribly. "Don't worry I didn't see you oversized rabbit ears just now." I said sarcastically. "Thank the Queen..... wait was that sarcasm just now?" Wow he's smart. "Yes, accually, it was." I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down Jonny boy. Joker who is this young lady?" It was the Queen. She spoke with such delicasy. I wonder what she looked like. "This is Alice. She has a heart problem and I was wondering if our brilliance of a Queen our majesty is, could help her." Joker said. "It depends. Alice, come here darling." She said inviting me.  "O-okay." I walked forward. Towards the Queen. When she finally turned around to see me, when I finally got a good look at her, she startled me. She was the same age as me, black smooth hair, dark blue eyes, and a perfect body. "Speak, what is your problem?" She talked as if she said this every single hour. "It's nothing Ma'am, miss Joker just told me to follow her, so I did." I lied, I hate lieing, but I hate having too much attention even more. "Objection, she could berly breath and was nocked out when I found her laying on the ground!" John said. Was he just objecting me? "Is this true Alice?" The Queen asked. "Well, yes, but it's not important." That time I wasn't lieing. "Objection, I think it's important." This time it was Joker who was screaming. Is this a court or something. "Objection! I don't." Man that felt good. "Enough! How many times have you fallen?" The Queen asked. "I don't know." I admitted. "But I'm used to it." In a way I was telling the truth. "This trial has ended. Alice since you have a health problem we will lift your charges." My what? That Queen sure is weird. "Thank you your royal majesty."I said acting in. "Why this one learns fast." Joker comented to John. "Yeah I'm surprised too." John said.