And Feeding the Cat? Need to re-edit

After Blake showed me around, we started just walking around doing nothing at all, and talking. "So your telling me, that you never, ever, EVER, eat pie before?" I asked him. "Yeah." Cat boy Blake purred once more. "Not good. Ok, do you have a kitchen I could borrow?" I asked him. "Why yes I do. It's acctually one of our new rides, where the best cook wins. Of course the next cook-off will be in 2 hours. But you can still use it.Nya." He smiled. "Where is it." I asked. "Over there. Meow." He pointed to a gigantic chef hat. "Ok come with me." I said pulling him towards the kitchen. "Ok." He purred without objection.

After a few minutes I was able to bake him a fish pie, gross right? But not for cats. I took a plate of my special Pie du Fish to him. "What smells so... fishy? Nya?" He nyaed me. "Your snack." I smiled at him. "Yummmmm." He started eating it. "More!" He begged. So I gave him seconds. Then thirds. Then fourths. Then the rest. "More!!" He pleaded. "Sorry you ate it all." I told him open eyed. "Darn..... What was that delight?" He asked me. "Pie du Fish." I told him proudly. "Who knew pie was so good... Nya..." He said surprised. "I did my cat friend, I did." I said all smart alecy.

"You have got to give the chef that recipy. Meow." He told me. "Ok, but I'm not so sure everyone else would like it." I told him. "Then can you become my private chef?" He pleaded. "I'll think about it." I told him to make him happy. "YAY!!! NYA!!!!" He cheered making me laugh.

Then that aweful pain came. "Not again." I wispered. All I remembered seeing was a concerned cat boy Blake face looking down on me, and then the darkness came and took over. That lonly darkness of death. That dreadful silelence that can kill. That pain I felt growing on my chest.

When it all finally left, when I saw the colorful world again, the peaceful noise of life, that feeling of wormth. When I finally woke up, all I could see was the ceiling. It was so familier. Have I been here before? I struggled to sit up straight, only to get gently pushed down again. "You mustn't, you have to rest if you want to get better." A voice told me. I looked at the speaker, and saw that it was Blake. "But... it's fine, I'm used to this. It happens all of the time." I told him. "No buts, if it happens all of the time, that means your not ok all of the time. Therefor you need to rest." He said serious. "Ok, but just 20 minutes then." I told him. "Fine, it's better than nothing." He sighed. "I know, I'm very disobidient. I'm just tired of sitting in bed all day. That's all." I said closing my eyes, realising the soft cushion my head was against, was Blakes lap. "It's ok. Just close your eyes." He wispered gently.

When I woke up again, I was feeling way better then I was before. I looked up, seeing Blake sleeping with his head against the lamp near the couch, turned to the left, his right hand was on my head, my guess is that he was trying to confort me with it, and his left hand was on the arm rest. 

The doorbell rang and Blake opened his eyes imedietly. I sat up, and then he got up to answer the door. I rubbed my eyes trying to shake off the feeling you get once you wake up after a nice long nap. "So did you sleep well." Blake asked me before he answered the door. "Yeah, and by the looks of things, so did you." I joked. "Hehehe, nya." He laughed.

The person who got to the door was John, what does bunny boy want now? "Hey Blake, is Alice ok? I saw her on your back unconsious. So I came here to see how she was doing." He speed talked. I didn't know he cared about my health. "Yeah John, she's fine, now tell me, why are you truelly here?" Blake said heartless. "I see you saw right through me. I have orders from the Qween, she wants to invite both you and Alice to the ball on thursday." He said. And here I thought he was a nice guy. "And you know everyone who lives here has to go." He said once more. "Yeah, I know, I'll be there. Goodbye John." Blake said coldly. "Bye Blake." And with that he left. "Come on Alice. I'm going to take you to the library. Nya." He said happier now. "Ok" I smiled at him.