The Mad Hatter? Need to re-edit

"Well, I suppose you don't want me here." I guessed. "Your right I don't please leave." He said politely yet rude. "I shall then. Please show me towards the door and I shall go." I said as heartless as ever. "Down the stairs that way." He said pointing right. "Ok." I said leaving. The nerve of some guys! Literally what a jerk. As I led myself out, I heard Daniel come towards me. "Was he rude to you?" He asked me when he reached me. "You think?" I said sarcastically. "That means he's interested." He said. "On what? His book?" I commented. Daniel laughed at that comment. "On you silly." He said. "I'm not so sure." I mumbled. "He's very complicated." Daniel protected that guy for what reason I don't know. "Whatever you say." I sighed.

I tried to leave the house, but Daniel kept following me. "Why are you following me?" I asked him suspiciously. "I'm trying to figure out why he would be interested on you." I have to say that was a major shocker. Was he for real? "Ummmmm, are you for real." I asked him (Sorry I had to know!). "Do you think I'm fake?" He asked big eyed. "No, I mean.... never mind." I was out of it today. "What?" He asked in such innocence. "I meant are you really going to do that?" I explained. "I know." He made a goofy smile that made me laugh. "HA so you do laugh." He said, laughing too. "What's your name, mine's Daniel." He said all cheerfully. "Mine's Alice. You really are a work of art you know that." I said laughing. "Thanks" He started blushing. "No problemo." I laughed. "Um, can you explain something to me?" I asked him. "Uh sure." Came his reply. "Who is that guy?" I asked him. "His name is Elliot Buffer. His nickname's the Mad Hatter." Came the reply. "Mad Hatter?" I couldn't help but wonder. "Yeah, he is a part of the Hatter Society, they rebel against the queen in secrecy, they are what some might call gangsters, of course only people we trust know about this." He started. "You trust me?" I asked him. "Sure." He smiled. "But you hardly even know me." I said astonished. "I guess, I mean you are in the verge of...…" He stopped himself. "Oh, I guess you're right. I need to go bye, don't follow me." I said sadly. I ran feeling some pain in my heart, but not the usual one, more like a pain of sadness. He didn't follow me this time. I truly felt like crying right now. Man I know I'm never going to that place again, that place is where jerks are created. 

"Well, hello there." Said someone. "Huh? Oh, hi." I said wiping my tears away with my sleeve. "May I ask why are you crying?" It was a girl, she had blond hair, like me, and blue eyes. My eyes where a sapphire color. "Oh, it's just this jerk named Elliot and this other one named Daniel." I said looking down. "What did they do to you miss...?" She ended up asking my name. "Alice, and it's nothing, Elliot was just rude and Daniel was even ruder. What's your name?" I asked her. "My name is joker, and I'm the royal joker for her majesty Queen of Hearts." She said  proudly. Now that I notice it, she was wearing the joker's outfit, the one from the deck of cards. It suites her really nicely. "I love your name, Joker." I told her, it was a weird name, but I kind of like it, I think it's a cute name. "Why thank you Alice.... Is something wrong." She said when I started feeling that pain in my heart again. "Oh it's nothing, I just have a heart problem. I've had it all of my life so I'm pretty much used to it. Well, almost used to it, I still collapse sometimes, but it's nothing to worry about." I lied. "Why that's horrible... come with me dear, our majesty, the Queen of Hearts might be able to help you miss Alice." She helped me up. "Thanks, but I'd hate to be a bother." I told her. "Well, at least you must meet her. She is very nice you know." Joker said. "Ok then, I will, I'm lost anyway." I said after we started walking towards what I think will be a castle.