Chapter 19

Chapter 19

We arrived at their hotel room. I realised that they were just staying for 3 more days before continuing their tour again and I could not help but frown. As we stepped into the room, my frown disappeared as I see Louis and Niall dancing and fooling around, acting all silly.

"Hey!" They chorused, glancing at one another, exchanging shocked glances. They then locked their eyes on Harry, each and every one of them wriggling their eyebrows.

"No, it's not like that," Harry explained. "We met by the lake and TADA."

"Oh, hahahha." Niall chuckled.

"Well, don't be shy. Come on, sit down." Liam got up from his seat and allowed me to sit. Liam was such a gentlemen and he was just extremely sweet and took care of everyone around him. I wondered why he even had haters. His nickname 'Daddy Directioner' definitely suited him well.

"Thank you," I smiled. It's funny how all 6 of us were squeezed into a small hotel room with only 2 beds.

Just then, Harry trips on Zayn's leg, which was stretched out, crossing the pathway from the window to the bathroom. Harry fell head first, slamming into the sharp corner of the room. I shot up from my seat. We all did. Zayn's leg retreated and he stood up immediately. He crouched down beside Harry and slowly rolled him onto his back.

"Boys! He's bleeding real bad!" Zayn shouted, alarmed. "And umm.. Girls."

We all crowded around Harry, lying motionless on the ground and sent him to the hospital immediately.

*****A Few Hours Later*****

The operation room doors flew open and the doctor stepped out, asking for Harry's relatives or anyone related to him. Only Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam and I were there. We surrounded the doctor and bombarded him with questions.

"How is he?" Louis asked.

"Is he doing alright?" Niall probed.

"Is he going to be okay?" Liam questioned.

"It's all my fault. Is he alive?" Zayn started.

The boys all shot him surprised looks.

"Of course he's alive, Zayn! What were you thinking?" Louis said in a high pitched voice, but I heard a chuckle escape his breath.

Even though Zayn looked moody and quiet most of the time and he did not speak too much during interviews, I had come to realise that he had a strange sense of humour that could crack anyone up.

"Just let Mr. Styles rest for awhile, then you guys can go in to see him." The doctor reassured.

We decided to grab a snack before visiting Harry. I had borrowed a hoodie from Liam before we left their hotel room. We pulled on our hoods and put on our sunglasses. We sat at an empty table at the hospital cafe as Louis and Zayn headed to the counter to order some food.

"He's gonna be okay. Don't worry, Taylor." Niall put his hand on my shoulder.

"No, Niall, you don't get it. We're not dating. I mean, we were. But not anymore. At least, I don't think we are." I stammered.

Niall patted my shoulder a few times before he removed his hand and smirked, "I get you."

I smiled, Niall was funny too. People said he doesn't speak too much in interviews either, partly because of his swearing. I thought it was kind of cute and I had to admit that Niall really did looked like a Furby.

"LIAM!" I heard someone shout from the counter. It was Louis.

"WHAT! DON'T SHOUT MY NAME!" Liam whispered loudly back as he stood up and approached the counter to join Zayn and Louis.