Chapter 9

OH MY GOD GUYS I HAVE 60 READS !!!!!!! ILYSM. ♥︎ THANK YOU.
YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME I AM SO DAMN HAPPY. ILY GUYS OKAY. ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Chapter 9

We talked; asking how each other was. He told jokes that I had heard before, but I laughed nonetheless. We finished all three cups in 2 hours. It was already one in the afternoon. He glanced at his watch.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No," he looked up and smiled at me. "Come." He stood up and held my hand. He lead me out of the restaurant and invited me into his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked, curious.

"You'll see," he smirked.

We arrived at an amusement park. My eyes lit up at the roller coaster rides, Ferris wheels and popcorn booths. He bought us two tickets and we charged in. First, I pulled him to the Ferris wheel. Then, I was leading him to one of the roller coaster rides that first caught my eye when we arrived. It was labelled "The Cyclone" on the sides of the roller coaster in bright blue.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" I exclaimed, jumping around like a little kid. He jerked up an eyebrow.

"You really wanna ride this?"

"Yes! please! It'll be fun!" I persisted.

"Okay, fine. But only once." He sighed, finally giving in.