Chapter 13

Okay so I think I've got 200 reads. IF IM NOT WRONG HAHAHA. So, for that, I'm gonna make this chapter extra long, for you guys, YAY!

Chapter 13

I didn't know what to do, so I loosened my grip on Taylor's arm and slid my arm out of his.

It felt weird, to stand alone in front of the two guys who were currently exchanging glares.

Harry was dressed in black, and so was Taylor. They had both unbuttoned the first two buttons of their collars, except that I felt more comfortable standing with Taylor than Harry.

I shifted uneasily.

I had to stop this glaring game, so I stood in the middle of them, hoping to interrupt their game of glares. I succeeded and glanced at Harry before turning to Taylor.

"Please stop, Taylor. It isn't worth it. Lets.. Lets just go in." I begged.

"The sight of him angers me." He replied without taking his eyes off of Harry.

"Please, Taylor? I'll treat you to ice-cream." I cast a playful look and his face softened.

"Okay, you said so!" He exclaimed. We were both so childish, I even resorted to playing the ice-cream card. I giggled at us. I slid my hand through Taylor's again, and we continued our walk on the red carpet, leaving Harry standing there, alone in the freezing cold. The rest of his band members were a few feet behind him, offering autographs to their fans who swarmed over them. I glanced back at Harry, and through the corner of my eyes, I saw his hurt. How could he be hurt? We were over, I reminded myself.

Today was one of the best nights of my life. Not only did I win a lot of awards, I also had Taylor cheering me on as I went up on stage to collect my awards. Not to mention my best friend, Selena. They both gave me a standing ovation. But as I was on stage, I noticed that Harry also had. Harry clapped and gave me a standing ovation for every award I won. Confusion clogged my mind. But then, I was also touched, because even though we were over, he still supported me. I felt a tear coming through while I was on stage, and I held it back by blinking profusely again.

When I arrived home, I took a warm shower and jumped right into bed. I thought about Harry and Taylor, and what happened on the red carpet. They were both really sweet guys. I wondered why Harry had repeatedly called my name, rushed towards me, but never said a word. He probably had something to say to me, but because of Taylor's presence, I guess he didn't dare.

I tossed and turned in bed. I had to get this off my mind. I picked up my phone, and sent a text message to Harry, "Hey Harry. It's Taylor. What was it you wanted to say to me on the red carpet?"

I got a reply almost instantly. I guess he must've been on his phone playing games or texting his next girlfriend. I chuckled and quickly erased the thought of Harry's next girlfriend as I felt another tear coming along. I didn't bother wiping it away; nobody was here to watch me.

Harry's text read: "Hey Taylor. Yeah, I've been wanting to tell you this since we broke up. So I figured out a way to tell it to you personally, at the VMAs. But you had company, so.. How about we meet up tomorrow? It's really important. xx"

He used to put "xoxo", but I guess he deleted his 'O's since they meant kisses. I felt a tinge of disappointment. I replied immediately, I didn't know why I was so excited about meeting him tomorrow.

Did I really still have feelings for him? What about Taylor? These questions lingered in my mind as I typed a reply message to Harry.

"Sure, Harry. Where are we meeting?"