Farewell My Friend

"Hey Jared , are you up for a party?", Chay asked.

"Wow , first day back , and I'm already invited to party..sure I'd be glad to come"

"Okay well I'm going to get ready...so can you step out?"

"Oh yeah of course", he said. Chay showered , and put on black skinny jeans with a pink crop top, as she slid her white converses on , her phone started ringing , it was her mom:

Hey mom

Hey sweetie I'm glad you answered , I need to explain -

Mom , you might be mad , but Jared already told me everything

Oh, well I want you to know that I'm so sorry , I was trying to be a good mother , and I don't know why I even went with Richie , he was a mistake. I need to apologize to Amy for what I did to her marriage , do you know her number?

It's okay mom , we all make mistakes , and I'm glad you are done with him. Yeah I have her number ,I'll text you it.

Okay sweetie , well I better get to it. I'll see you soon, I love you honey

Okay , I love you too mom

Chay was glad her Mom called , she wasn't mad at her mother. Chay was just glad her mother knows what she did wrong , and that she owned up to her mistakes. She fixed her hair , and put on makeup, when she was done getting ready she walked out of her room. "Wow , that was the quickest time I've had to wait on a girl to get ready ", Jared said looking down at his phone.

"Who are you texting , your girlfriend? Haha"

"No, Kade , he said to hurry up the pizza is getting cold"

"Okay then let's go"

* * * *

"Okay , I accept your apology , Brianna , and thank you", Amy said.

"No , thank you , ever since I moved , I feel like there's a heavy weight lifted off of my chest" , Brianna replied.

"You know what that heavy weight was? Richie's fat behind hahaha"

"Haha so true"

"Well tell Ant I said hello , and thank you again for your apology , it means alot"

"Your welcome , I'll talk to you later , bye"

"Okay ,bye"

After Brianna hung up the phone , Antonio just looked at her , and smiled , "Wow , you really have impressed me Bri", he said.

She bowed , and said , "Thank you , so was that a yes on my question?"

"Yes, but one condition"

"Okay"

"We wait until Chay comes home"

"Agreed, I need to make wedding arrangements any ways"

"Hey , we could have it here in the back yard"

"That sounds lovely ", Brianna said as she walked up to Antonio , and kissed him on the lips , "What was that for?", he asked. "Just because" , she replied.

* * * *

As Chay and Jared got out of the car ,she said ," Where are we?"

"I honestly have no idea, this is the address Kade texted me "

"Well okay , c'mon" , they walked to the building , and Chay opened the door. It was pitch black , she felt around the wall for a light switch , and turned on the light. "SURPRISE!!!!", everyone shouted. "Wow you guys are awesome , this place is amazing", Chay said, there were balloons in every corner , and a photo booth with silly masks and props, a table with food and drinks , with the best decor ever. "Your welcome", Morgan said , as she came up to hug Chay. "You didn't have to do all of this", she replied.

"Well what were you expecting ?"

"Pizza and Netflix?"

"You underestimate me ,  Richardson, let's party"

"Wait , there's someone I want you to meet, Morgan this Jared , Kade's older brother ", Morgan looked up at him ,and smiled , and said, "It's nice to meet you , Jared ".

"You as well , Morgan", Jared said, "so are we going to party ?".

"Yeah , let's go", Chay replied.

Chay walked over to Kade , his back was facing towards her, she put her hands over his eyes , and said, "Guess who?"

"Chay!!", he said said , as he turned around , and hugged her. "How are you doing?", he asked.

"Good , what about you?"

"Perfect now that you're here", Kade said , he reached out for Chay's hand ,and started walking , Kade was talking about a new band he just discovered , and how he was excited about Prom. Donovan and Caleb were at the turn table with records and cds galore, Morgan and Westyn were chatting it away at the punch bowl. "Yo , Chay it's our song!" , Morgan yelled from across the room. We Are Young by Fun started to play , everyone gathered in the middle of the room , and started dancing the night away. All of Chay's worries seemed to disappear into the music.

* A.N.*
{I'm sorry I haven't published this sooner , I just moved a few days ago , I will be publishing more now that I have moved , I hope you enjoyed this chapter , prepare for some drama }