Whatever You Wish

"Aww thanks for that, Kade, you are truly amazing ", Chay said after Kade was done singing.

Kade smiled, "Well you're welcome, anytime you need anything, just please let me know".

After the gang was done eating ,the waitress walked up to there table and said, "Here is your bill , and Kade since you sung , 50% was taken off of your bill and is on the house".

"Wow, that is very kind of you guys to do, I really appreciate it "

"No problem , I'll be back in a few minutes to pick this up", she said and walked off.

"I'm glad we decided to come here, and have some fun with each other ", Westyn said.

"Yeah, me too " , Morgan replied.

"Yeah, I'm glad I stopped here as well", said a familiar voice.

Chay looked around the restaurant ,and saw her mother and Richie, " Mother, have you been here the whole time? "

"Why yes my dearest, Richie and I wanted to go on date , and I figured why not here , but when we saw you, we had to stay ", Richie budded in.

"So you just left my mom at the house by her self?" , Kade asked.

"I'm getting dinner for free, so yes I did leave your mother ... for good"

"I'm glad that you're leaving, because to be completely honest, you're a butthole "

"Kade, please don't ", Chay mummered.

Richie smirked,"Listen to her Kade, you're better off ".

Kade slapped money in the table and said, "Let's go guys , we are done here".

When they made it outside, Caleb said, "Geez, what a jerk!"

"Yeah, now you know what I went through" , Kade said.

"Well we're out of there, so its okay, let's just go", Chay said.

They all walked to their cars, they all said their goodbyes , and they all went home, "Well girl, I had a great time with you today ", Morgan said dropping Chay off at her house.

"I had an awesome time too, I'll text you later , bye" , Chay replied , as Morgan waved , and drove off.

Chay continued to walk into her house, and she smelled something ...burning? The smell led her to Kade's house. There was a huge bonfire is their front yard. "Hello? Kade? Is anyone home?" , Chay said confused. Amy came out of the house " Well hi there Chay, what brings you here?"

"Well I was about to walk into my house , and I smelt something burning"

"Oh yeah, I set a bonfire to my ex-husband's crap that was in my house because he is just so..". Chay could tell Amy was drunk , but before she said anything else Amy collapsed , Chay ran quickly and caught her , surprisingly she wasn't that heavy , so Chay picked her up and carried inside. She lied her down onto her bed, " Chay?"

"Yes Ms. Amy?"

"Why do you have to move?"

"Well I have no where else to go"

"You know you always have a bed at my house"

"Well I appreciate that , but-"

"Sweetie I know I'm drunk , but I'm serious. And I know what has happened between your mother and Richie , but please know that I have no hard feelings against you , you are like a daughter to me , and I'm not just saying that because you are dating my son ..."

"Thank you , that means alot", before Amy said anything else she fell asleep , so Chay tucked her in , and walked out of her room.

As Chat walked out of the house, she looked down at her phone , nothing.

"Hey!! Chay what are you doing here?". It was Kade.

"Hey , um your mom set Richie's stuff on fire , and she was pretty drunk, so I helped her to bed , and I was just about to leave - "

"Oh no no , you can stay , I don't you to go home. I mean you can home but-"

"Kade, I'll stay , don't worry. What I was going to say is that I was about leave to get clothes "

"Don't be ridiculous , you can borrow my moms pajamas , or you could always borrow mine " , he said with smirk . Chay felt heat rise up on her cheeks , as Kade walked up to her, he said , "Honey if I didn't know any better , I'd say that you're blushing. Was it something that I said ?"

"Whatever you have for me to wear is fine"

"Well whatever you wish my love", Chay just smiled and said , "I love you". Kade hugged her , and hid chin fell behind her neck , and he said , "I love you too".

They walked back inside , and Kade said, " I know you were just in here, but welcome to my house haha .. I have Netflix , and I have a bunch of movies if you want to watch something". Chay walked around the living room , "Wow , your house is so nice! " , which it really was , the walls were painted platinum white with gold trimming , and the color scheme in the house was aqua and purple. Everything was so beautiful.

"Well thanks , I know it's not-" , Kade said , but Chay interrupted him said , "No , it's perfect".

"Okay well my mom has pajama shorts and a tank top if you want to wear that"

"Yeah sure", Chay said as she explored the rest of the house. She went outside to his patio, and saw a swimming pool with a waterfall on the side of it. Everything Chay saw was always what she wanted in a home , not to big and not to small. She walks back inside and sees Kade sitting at the kitchen table with the pajamas in his hand and he said, "Do you like what you see?"

"Do I like what I see ? Um duh , this place is amazing "

"Thanks , everything is back to normal now that Richie is out of the house" , Kade said , and then suddenly regretted it , "Oh my God Chay , I'm so stupid. I didn't think about what I was saying"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well since Richie left my mom for your mom, and you have to live with him..wait! Is he moving with you guys to Nashville?! "

"I hope not , and it's okay, I'll probably end up staying in my room at all time or always stay out of the house" , Chay said looking at the ground. "Do you hear yourself? Live with me , and actually have a life. Your mom probably won't care " , Kade insistently said.

"Honey if I could I would , but-"

"But what?? Chay don't you know that I want you to have a good life?"

"Kade I appreciate that your concerned, but the reason why I have to move is because I got a scholarship at Nashville Prep , and it's a high school where you live on campus. So I'm not worried about Richie and my mother."

"Oh my God why didn't you tell me? I'm so happy for you!!"

"Thanks , so enough with the heavy , let's have some fun", Chay stood up , grabbed the clothes , went in the restroom ,and changed. As Chay changed she saw a piece of paper tucked under a perfume bottle. Chay read the note , and it said :

Dear mom , I know I haven't lived with you since I was 18 , and I know I should have stayed with you ,but I couldn't handle seeing Richie treat you the way he does. I hope you're doing well , I want to meet my baby brother , he needs to know who I am. Brianna keeps calling me , she wants me to make sure her daughter is taken of at NP. I'll be in town this weekend , I'll see you soon. I love you

Your son,
Jared