You & I

" So Kade is coming huh?" , Morgan asked.

"Yes , he is " , Chay replied.

"You know you have every single right to cry in front of me, we have been best friends since 2nd grade"

Morgan was right , she is one of the best friends Chay will ever have.

"I know, but I just don't want to be a burden, I'm such a mess - "

Before Chay could finish she just finally broke and started crying so hard it felt like a broken water hydrant. Caleb and Westyn couldn't help but notice her crying , they looked at her with pity.

"Its okay Chay, your not a burden to any of us, you deserve to be out and having a good time ... you know what? Us girls will get a medi - pedi and you boys will meet us with Kade at El Pancho's, does that sound good?"

Morgan was the one who always knew what to do in any situation.

The boys just nodded .

"Okay let's go girl" , Morgan said.

* * * *

Amy, Kade's mother, was off today so she decided to do some spring cleaning, she started in the kitchen, she sweeped, mopped, got all of the dishes done , and cleaned her kitchen table. She found a note that said : hey mom, im going to hang with some friends today at market square, call if you need any thing - xo Kade .
Kade always let Amy know where he has going , she always admired that about him. Before she could clean anything else there was a knock at the door. Amy looked through her peep hole... it was Richie. She opened the door and said , "Hey, where have you been? " , Richie walked in and slung her away from the door and she landed on the couch then all of a sudden Richie was yelling, " Who do you think you are??? Huh?! Always asking where have I been? What are you doing?! You are NOT my mother! ! You got that? Because I am out of here! I am moving and I will never come back for you or your stupid son! I will be packing tonight and I will be gone in the morning"

"Are you done yet?"

"Excuse me?"

"I didn't stutter, don't worry about packing, I'll take care of it "

"Really?"

"Yes, unlike you I don't lie to my spouse"

"Do whatever want" , and with that Richie left.

* * * *

Chay and Morgan went to their favorite salon, Polished, when they walked in ,the owner recognized them immediately, his nick name was Star, oh yeah and he's gay.

" Hi ladies!!!! How are things going? I haven't seen you since like the dinosaur ages! "

" Hi Star, I know right, Chay really needs this mani-pedi day " , Morgan said.

"Well what's on your mind Clyde?"

30 minutes later.. (with a river bank full of tears)

" Honey , I'm soooo sorry what your going through"

"It's not your fault, thanks for listening though "

"Kid, always remember this, it's dosen't matter how people treat you that defines you, it's how you treat yourself, that's what defines you"

"Thanks, I really appreciate this guys, but what about the boys, aren't they waiting on us "

"Oh yeah, they said it's too long of a wait at El Pancho's, so we are going somewhere else to eat" , Morgan said.