Secrets upon secrets

When Chay woke up the next morning, Antonio already fixed her breakfast and set it out where she liked to sit on cool spring mornings ... he fixed her pancakes, sasauge links, a parfait, and iced caramel machciato just the way she liked it..

About 15 min. later she heard her mother complaining to Antonio how her breakfast wasn't the right temperature the way she likes it to be, " I don't mean to offend you Ms. Brianna, but you did sleep in " , Antonio defended himself , " You are correct I 'm sorry, I guess you could say, I had a bad night last night so I 'm a little grumpy " , her mom said. Yeah "grumpy " Chay thought , " Where' s my darling Chay? " , please don't tell Chay thought, " She's on the outside deck " , " Thanks " . 5 min. later she saw her mother walk outside and asked , " Do you care if I sit here? " , "Sure " , Chay said, " Look I'm going to get the elephant out of the room " , "Really I didn't know there was one " , Chay said sarcastically . " Seriously I'm sorry you had to see what you did last night ", " Well thanks for the apology but my question is why? " , "Because honey ever since your father left , I thought I would never find him, which of course I didn't need him, but I thought it would be nice to find him, he is a good guy and I've been wanting you to meet him for a while now..."

"Mom what are you saying? That he lives around here? " , her Mom just sat there in shock, "Mom answer please I need answers, I've been wanting some for years " , " Sweetie I know I should have told you , I'm so sorry " .

"Well when am I going to meet him? "

" Okay well I'll call him after we eat and he can come over and then you can meet him "

"Alrighty then "

After they got done eating her mother called her father and while she was talking to him, Chay walked into the kitchen to thank Antonio for breakfast and he was eyeing her mom and Chay waved her hand in front of his face and said, " Earth to Ant, is anyone there? Haha " , " Yeah I'm sorry " , " Its okay ,but thanks for breakfast by the way , it was delicious" , " Your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it, are you sure you're ready to meet your dad? " , "Yeah I guess, I need to know who is going to walk me down the aisle some day " , "Chay but you don't understand I - " , before he could finish, her mom jogged upstairs and said, " He's here, come on " , Chay looked back at Antonio and mouthed what were going to say , and he just shook his head and said, " Good luck ". When Chay walked downstairs a man standing outside the door and her mom walked up to the door and grabbed the door knob and said , "Well Chay meet your father "...

Her mother opened the door and said, " Richie " .

( a.n. : sorry i havent been writing alot lately , my last dsy of school was last Thursday and I had to study for last minute tests but I wil be writing alot more since school is out so I hope you enjoy, thank you for all of the support!)