Chapter 29

Not edited

" Wake up, Mrs.Beckman. We're here baby." I look at the window and see this beautiful island.

" Wow babe where are we?" I asked.

" the island of Bora Bora." He stated with a huge smile

"Omg baby thank you so much."

"Don't thank me yet." He smirked with a wink following behind it.

The plane had landed and I was just to excited to get off. I walked down the stairs and I am already being treated like the queen that I am. 

"Mr and Mrs. Beckham, I will be your chauffeur for your whole visit here. My name is William by the way." He opened the door for Odell and I the limousine was really beautiful inside. It had wine glasses with a bottle of wine next to it and juicy red strawberries.

"Baby this is really beautiful!" I exclaimed while kissing his cheek.

"Anything for you baby. I'm so glad your my wife now. "

Odell leaned in for a kiss but that soon turned in a makeout session. We were so deep into kissing each other we didn't even hear William asking a question.

"Mr.Beckham, where to first, sir?"

"The Resort and Mr.William can you roll up the partition."

"Yes sir."

"Now that he can't see us where were we." I smiled and started back at it again.

" I love you so much baby."
Odell started rubbing lower and lower on my body.

Suddenly Odell stopped because William had stopped the limousine for some reason.  "Mr. and Mrs. Beckham welcome to the  Four Seasons on the Island of Bora Bora.

" Thank you, Will. "

" We'll be seeing you later." 

As soon as I walked on the resort I seen a bar and Trust & Believe I need something to drink after that little scene in the car.

"Baby I'm going to bar for a drink."

"No alcohol, can't be hurting daddy's princess in there."

"Or mommy little prince and boy bye you know good and damn well I wouldn't harm the baby."

"Alright now keep on Imma give you some act right."

"Maybe I want some." I said sucking on his ear.

"Let me go check us in, Love you baby."

"I love you too."

Odell

I officially made her Mrs.Beckham. I love that girl to death I wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt her. I went to go check in and it was that girl Victoria or Vanessa whatever her name was at the front desk.

"Welcome to the four sea... Well look who done showed up, took you long enough."

"Girl I'm not here for your ass, look man just check me in." I said with an attitude.

"Name please."

"The Beckham's."

"Who are you here with you? Your mother? " Girl why you in my business,but if you must know I'm here with my wife."

"Wife! When did you get married, wait who did you marry?"

"My baby, Kanarea."

"Your baby moms.You telling me you left all this for your fat ass baby moms. Shake my head you could have had all of this." She said feeling herself a little too much.